test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gateway One-Time Code

magoguitarristamagoguitarrista Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 105
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Im really tier of reciving my "ONE" time code, every time I clean up the cache of my browser or run tuneup/systemcare the page ask me againt to put this sh* :)

Can you fix it?, i don't want to keep my cookies and my cache for ever just because you believe the "ONE TIME CODE" should be in my computer...
Post edited by magoguitarrista on

Comments

• Options
    sethoclessethocles Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Clearly they give it to you one time, so stop deleting it :-P
  • Options
    bostishbostish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't have this problem in Chrome, but in IE every few days or so I need to do the one time code thing. I don't think I have anything configured to clear cache (IE10).
  • Options
    blazing992blazing992 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'm not receiving the code too, even using other machine to access the gateway i still don't receive the stupid email.
    "Nerf paper. Scissors are just fine. Thanks." - Rock
  • Options
    korekiyo1korekiyo1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I wish I would get my email with the code.
  • Options
    nwnplasmanwnplasma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hallo there.

I don't receive the confirmation code for the last 6 days. Before that the browser was recognized (for a month).
    I tried different times a day and different browsers (FF 26.0 + Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m) under Win7 (SP 1 Build:7601) and never get an email with the confirmation code. I checked my mail account on different computers, including the junk folder, but found no mail.
    I already searched the forums here, but found no solution or what I can do to solve this on my own.
    What can I do or what do you need for further information?

regards /me
  • Options
    nwnplasmanwnplasma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    nwnplasma wrote: »
    Hallo there.

I don't receive the confirmation code for the last 6 days. Before that the browser was recognized (for a month).
    I tried different times a day and different browsers (FF 26.0 + Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m) under Win7 (SP 1 Build:7601) and never get an email with the confirmation code. I checked my mail account on different computers, including the junk folder, but found no mail.
    I already searched the forums here, but found no solution or what I can do to solve this on my own.
    What can I do or what do you need for further information?

regards /me

Now it works again. :)

regards /me