test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A "rant" on how the dailies were introduced back

discoraptorzdiscoraptorz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So, we all know that dailies have gone missing for some odd reason. This includes all the dailies you still had in your quest menu. The problem arose when they have implemented some sort of a fix (I guess the dailies didn't come back to us just liek that), they only gave us the option to pick up the dailies our level is apropriate for. I for one still had many dungeon dailies from level 45 onwards (I am level 60) to complete, because I didn't have the chance to queue up for them due to the fast leveling this game provides with questing and doing foundries. Those quests together are worth around 20k ADs in my case (now, that might not sound like a lot, but I just leveld to 60 and that number of ADs is quite significant for me).

The reason I'm posting this in the "report a bug" section is because, well - this is a bug, we should have all of our (at the time) active dailies returned to us. And this was all caused by some weird bug that took the dailies away. So - yeah, thus under the bug(gy) section.

What I'm inclined to know is - is there a chance we will get all our active dailies back, or will this solution be just half-a**ed one, with no regard of acknowledgement that this was not our foult and we should be entitled to every aspect of the game - it's free to play after all...

TL;DR - when dailies were given back, we didn't get back the dailies (dungeons) we still had from lower leves. Uprising/rant onwards.
Post edited by discoraptorz on

Comments

• sutekhonesutekhone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    were you going to make a group to go back and enter those low level dungeons manually for the daily reward? You would not be able to queue to get in, and the epic versions are considered different dungeons and won't update the dailies.
  • discoraptorzdiscoraptorz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Indeed I would, my friends (real life and guildies) are still leveling and I was going to attend their runs with random additional people we'd gather up in the zone (and walk through the main instance entrance).
  • tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, given what happened the last time we had dailies disappear (earlier this month), I'd say you're out of luck. And while I can't be sure about the dungeons, I know if you outlevel the skirmishes, you can't turn them in.
  • nwmascnwmasc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol sutekhone u can enter low lvl dungeon anytime ...in fact u can made solo ..well first 4 easy, u probably new

PD: I lost me daily quest for dungeon too ...._|_
  • chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Old Foundry and PvP only count completions and thus you can have old ones for that. I often found myself leveling too fast and not being able to complete my 3/3 skirmishes. And the Gate Crashers turn in bug got me for 9000 AD. I put in a bug report, but they just closed it. I think if you're not losing real money, the redemption of AD and like isn't worth their time to investigate... and I kind of agree. They have other pressing issues to deal with, like fixing bugs. Trouble with a working beta is you can expect to get hosed due to a glitch and never get payback. I just suck it up and move on.
  • sutekhonesutekhone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nwmasc wrote: »
    lol sutekhone u can enter low lvl dungeon anytime ...in fact u can made solo ..well first 4 easy, u probably new

PD: I lost me daily quest for dungeon too ...._|_

you cannot queue for dungeons or skirmishes you outlevel. what part of that is not true? I know you can zone in at the door of the dungeon, which is implied in my post when I mentioned grabbing a group of friends and going in.

I know some people keep them thinking that they will complete when doing the epic version (I tried haha), but sadly that is not the case. And I am actually unsure if outleveled dailies can even be turned in. I swear I had a pvp daily that stopped updating when I reached the new pvp daily tier and I ended up deleting it but I am not 100% sure.
  • snakesandcakessnakesandcakes Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sutekhone wrote: »
    I swear I had a pvp daily that stopped updating when I reached the new pvp daily tier and I ended up deleting it but I am not 100% sure.

The PvP dailies can in fact still be completed after you've "outleveled" them; no clue about the others.