test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best Neverwinter Third Party Site

leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm really just looking for informative websites outside of this one that provide any type of insight/news/speculations on Neverwinter. I've been trying google and many of the major sites have nothing what-so-ever dated after the release of the recent state of the game. I would really like to believe there are some awesome fansites/blogs/comic strips anything out there that are true fans of this game.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks
Post edited by leetsawces on

Comments

• leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    There has to be some out there...how could you guys not want more information and insight into this game!?
  • wolfheartazwolfheartaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    leetsawces wrote: »
    There has to be some out there...how could you guys not want more information and insight into this game!?

The thing is..there are MANY sites like you want out there.

Which is the best? That is a matter of opinion...

They have this new thing on the internet..its called Google..give it try!
  • leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    Its called read my post you clown, if there are SO many good ones what do you recommend. Ill wait as you use google
  • mmogfailsmmogfails Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    Wow a link to more forums, exactly what I wanted!! That almost covers my insight/news/speculations/comic strips question! Oh boy oh boy, Im glad people are being such smug clowns when another member of this forum is simply asking where he can locate good sites with Neverwinter information. Sorry for trying and being excited about a game..
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think what you want is more of a site like Wowhead where news is posted, a database to quests and items, and a talent calculator.

I have yet to find something like that. Just a few sites here and there. However, there is a calculator out there.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    leetsawces wrote: »
    Wow a link to more forums, exactly what I wanted!! That almost covers my insight/news/speculations/comic strips question! Oh boy oh boy, Im glad people are being such smug clowns when another member of this forum is simply asking where he can locate good sites with Neverwinter information. Sorry for trying and being excited about a game..

Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you are a moron. BTW Slayer sucks.
  • osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So basically you don't want to do the work of using a search engine yourself you want us to do your work? pffts Stop being a lazy ***.
  • drillsgt69drillsgt69 Banned Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    You won't find what you are looking for because any half decent mmo player has alreeady left this friggin disaster of a game. All you have here are PW fanboys, D&D nerds, and crappy players from other MMO's that can pretend they are good.
  • saucyshortcakesaucyshortcake Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    Like anyone is going to waste time making a website for this terrible mess of a game that is going to die in a month.
    edited May 2013
    Yeah the game was amazing 1-60 but the total lack of end game, fact that a PUG will literally wipe 90% of the time, and you would be lucky to get even a single let alone two purples for a 1.5-2hr epic run makes it feel like everything I do is a waste of time. I am at the point now where I literally won't play the game unless delves are going