test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please fix the Loading Screen for Protectors Enclave

purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I know I cant be the only one who freezes every time I go to the Protectors Enclave. Im hoping they can fix this sooner than later. Normally I can just open up the internet and that somehow fixes it but now for some reason that isn't even working for me any more.
Anybody have suggestions or a possible fix or work around???
Please let me know.
Thanks
Post edited by purpleorbes on

Comments

• Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's 2 ways around this, until they patch this bug.

First way: start the game in Safe Mode (start the launcher, click in Options, select the Safe Mode box).

Second way, and the one I always use when I get stuck in PE: during character selection, turn the game into windowed mode and make the screen of the game just big enough for you to double-click on your character so you can log in to the game. This method has NEVER failed to work, for me at least.

Both ways have worked for me, when I accidentally forget about this Enclave bug and queue for dungeon/pvp from PE.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Im going to try that now. I've been trying to get playing for the past half an hour, Its ridiculous. They really need to fix this bug ASAP. Thanks for your quick reply
  • Options
    smelcamismelcami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Suffering the same thing
  • Options
    clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The other thing to remember is not to exit the game in Protector's Enclave. Launch the game in safe mode, go to another area exit then the launcher should be fine.
  • Options
    boofaheadboofahead Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alt tabbing out and then back in works for me.

I have to do it a few times, also i click mouse buttons and keyboard buttons each time.

Usually works on first try sometimes second.