test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP: Getting Hit with a Global 2 Minute Cooldown

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This has happened about 3 times to me. I'll be doing PvP, and someone will hit me & all my abilities will get a 2 minute cooldown - including the ability to use a mount.

What is this? Anyone else have this happen?
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• astariadodfastariadodf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uglyduck1 wrote: »
    This has happened about 3 times to me. I'll be doing PvP, and someone will hit me & all my abilities will get a 2 minute cooldown - including the ability to use a mount.

Yup 1st time today. Shuts you completely down cant even swing a weapon, DEVS!!! Get with the Star Trek team. It happened there and was fixed.
  • shifted111shifted111 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm also having this problem. It's happened 3 times to me so far. It's completely crippling.
  • glomoroglomoro Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just had this happen today about ten minutes ago. Patch notes a while ago mentioned fixing this, but there must be more than one cause.

Travel power suggestion threads: Air Walk, Heavy Weapon Flight, Cape Glide improvement
    Power suggestion threads: Annihilate
  • theosymphanytheosymphany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Happened to me also last night after being attacked/dying from a skill (think it was a rogue). 2 min cooldown. I thought they fixed it.
    Kaelac Symphony LaggyGamerz Community
    Guild and guide info

Module 4 Comprehensive DC guide |Module 4 MoF CW Handbook |New! Scourge Warlock Guide| NW Numbers and Mechanics guide |Crit, Power and DPS guide | Dungeon Delving guide and more
  • sicktir3dsicktir3d Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing three or four times today, did an ability then every button goes to 2 min cooldown, including invocation
  • warfluxwarflux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just happened to me but it's not just pvp. It happened against some element mobs. It even put a cooldown on my life scrolls and I couldn't resurrect. Definitely looks like a bug. I would report it but can't figure out how.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    uglyduck1 wrote: »

Happened to me last night with Anvil of Doom 2 minute cooldown.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    happened to me once, never knew why, but was fighting one of the minor solo bosses, used a skill, and suddenly got 2mn on everything
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • sicktir3dsicktir3d Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    leveling an alt I was fine in every zone except Hotenow. Got hit with it 2 times in ten minutes and had to skip the zone.