test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skill sets and UI

isopointisopoint Member Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
We need a better UI for our skills and buttons. The skills I use for pvp and pve is vastly different. Dragging and rearranging them every time is annoying in this game.

I like the UI in d3 where you can change your skills/buttons in the window instead of having to drag them every time. In GW1 you did have to drag them, but you can save your builds and switch very easily.

The Power UI is very confusing to me because it's not arranged in an intuitive way. I don't look by level because it's hard to remember that. I look for type then the ability. For instance I would prefer if the ability types were arranged together so that all encounters were in one column then dailys etc. Then sort them alphabetically. Something alone those lines or just something different from now.
Post edited by isopoint on

Comments

• starvengerzstarvengerz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I totally agree. Adding different skill sets would add more tactics in combat for different situations on the fly. Perhaps have the mouse scroll swap between skill sets would add amazing depth to combat. Hopefully more players bring this up. Would make a good game even better.:D
  • vulpanguevulpangue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. This would greatly improve our ability to adapt to different battles and utilize our skills accordingly.

The cooldown makes sense, as it limits our skill usage as it's supposed to be. However, skills are sorted far from optimally and that can sometimes be quite obstructive. I see no reason for us not to have, say, three skill-layouts which we could scroll through or assign to keys, with a cooldown for the whole bar.