test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exp Boost Enchant Capped?

tepdragontepdragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm wearing several pieces of gear with the azure utility enchant (xp boost). Each piece says it gives a 4.5% boost. I have four pieces like that, so should be getting about 18% boost total, but on my stats is stays I'm only getting 8.5% boost total. I tried taking off one of the pieces with the enchant, and boost stays at 8.5%. In other words, once I pass 8.5% xp boost, any additional pieces with utility enchant don't do anything at all. Is this a bug, or working as intended? Anyone know?
Post edited by tepdragon on

Comments

• boboldbobold Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    experiment with taking those pieces of armor off in a different order. Maybe one of the them isn't working properly... Also double check and make sure that those are utility slots in all 4 pieces of gear and not something else. I'm not aware of a cap.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    XP boosts enchants only stack if they are of different ranks.

I am guessing you have three 4.5% and one 4% boosts, so two of the higher rank enchants don't count.
  • tepdragontepdragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    XP boosts enchants only stack if they are of different ranks.

I am guessing you have three 4.5% and one 4% boosts, so two of the higher rank enchants don't count.

You are exactly right! I tried this out and the problem is fixed. Thanks.
  • xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tepdragon wrote: »
    You are exactly right! I tried this out and the problem is fixed. Thanks.

This applies to most enchants just for your information. be wary about using them.