test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I achieve access to the game?

bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello all, playing a lvl 60 GF, GS 11.8 and i cant figure out how to play in the T2 dungeons. My friends i brought in IRL have all gone back to NWN2 for a D&D experience, so they are no longer available. For the last 3 days i havnt been able to get into any T2s. Is the game over now? Or am i missing something? Not sure how to access game content anymore as i am usually kicked or party just disintegrates, or a group just never materializes. So, how do i access game content?

Thanks.
Post edited by bracer2 on

Comments

• capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    bracer2 wrote: »
    Hello all, playing a lvl 60 GF, GS 11.8 and i cant figure out how to play in the T2 dungeons. My friends i brought in IRL have all gone back to NWN2 for a D&D experience, so they are no longer available. For the last 3 days i havnt been able to get into any T2s. Is the game over now? Or am i missing something? Not sure how to access game content anymore as i am usually kicked or party just disintegrates, or a group just never materializes. So, how do i access game content?

Thanks.

All your posts are constant whining. Go play something else or has someone taken over your bridge :)
  • neridiumneridium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Try finding a guild that does the content you want to do.
  • pinchyskriipinchyskrii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    capgarnas wrote: »
    All your posts are constant whining. Go play something else or has someone taken over your bridge :)

Yeah, he should just leave this train wreck to morons like you.

How about they deal with the problem instead of letting the playerbase take another massive hit you useless dickrider.
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bracer2 wrote: »

Thanks.

Easily.
    Since you won't be ever the one who groups are looking for, YOU need to be the one that makes the groups.
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, best fix for EVERY issue you have in neverwinter...Just leave so we done hear any whining..Seriously, fanboy shows up with that reply in ever single thread..

Then they have to create ridiculous reasons to make a thread just to have something other than important issues show on front page..

Pretty entertaining to watch...No where near worth the price tag of what amount to a glorified forum account as far as I am concerned..

Soon as everyone with issues leaves, their will be no complaints at all!! YAY!LOGIC WINZ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • jn2002dk1jn2002dk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    neridium wrote: »
    Try finding a guild that does the content you want to do.
    lerdocix wrote: »
    Easily.
    Since you won't be ever the one who groups are looking for, YOU need to be the one that makes the groups.
    Yup either of those will work
  • itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    U might be able to place some altars in PE in the following mather = LFG GF T2

Maybe ure not drawing enuf attention, im pretty sure if u made good use of all those spare altars this wil get some attention in a crowded PE?...
    Havent tested it, but im sure u have the time for it, leme know how it turns out.

(i figured out this wil cost u roughly 18 altars to be effective)
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
  • bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    itheryel wrote: »
    U might be able to place some altars in PE in the following mather = LFG GF T2

Maybe ure not drawing enuf attention, im pretty sure if u made good use of all those spare altars this wil get some attention in a crowded PE?...
    Havent tested it, but im sure u have the time for it, leme know how it turns out.

(i figured out this wil cost u roughly 18 altars to be effective)

I have with some success, but not with any consistency. Btw, what are you referring to with alters?
  • itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I mean sumoning altars. Obviuesly '-.-
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
    edited May 2013
    capgarnas wrote: »

Um, my bridge? not familiar with that. Shame there isnt a age restricted server for adults. Wouldn't you agree? Thanks for the help btw, its a little clearer now why.
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, he should just leave this train wreck to morons like you.

How about they deal with the problem instead of letting the playerbase take another massive hit you useless dickrider.

Lol, that definitely explains it. Fortunately, if he exists then there must the the flip-side of high class players out there as well. You've given me hope if nothing else. Thank you. :cool: