test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Each patch, a new problem?

alfinnetealfinnete Member Posts: 67 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello to all.

English is not my first language.

I am extremely disappointed with the situation where the development team is leaving the game.

The game is fun, has the best combat system I've ever played, but ...

First, many players of the game was not passing the loading screen and yesterday after the new patch where nothing of this problem was solved, whether it was remembered, my game ran without stopping in loading screen.

I was surprised and thought they had done something, and yes, they had done after leaving and try to play my game again to CRYPTIC screen and stops responding, being forced to finish it.

I've seen players with the same problem a long time and nothing was done for them, in most cases the reinstallation can solve the problem, have not tried it.

But how do these problems occur? The game is running smoothly and that staff should get the bugs get worse?

It is a very tiring for us, especially for those who bought the game. :mad:
Post edited by alfinnete on

Comments

• Options
    codewizardcodewizard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    codewizard wrote: »

Please read my entire text.

The problem is in the initial loading screen of the game, CRYPTIC screen.
  • Options
    neridiumneridium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    These sorts of problems are not that unusual for a new game (I've beta tested and been at launch for quite a few of them). With the best will in the world sometimes fixing a bug will cause more bugs etc. It'll get better as time passes and in about 6 months the vast majority of bugs will be gone. The major one's like the login one will probably be fixed within the next few days to a week because its quite serious. From one gamer to another, sit tight mate it'll get sorted.
  • Options
    jesusjim19jesusjim19 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Each patch, a new problem? "

That’s pretty normal these days in building and designing mmo's. The bar as been set very low on the quality of the product (south park, raising the bar pops into my head). Just be thankful these people aren't doctors.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I agree it is a Beta, but I disagree with the problems that hinder the players play.
  • Options
    neridiumneridium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alfinnete wrote: »
    I agree it is a Beta, but I disagree with the problems that hinder the players play.

to be honest I didn't know what else to call it because its supposed to be Beta, but i've not heard or seen anything about a launch date, plus it shares elements of a live game.

OP.. try going to the launcher selecting options and then verify the game files that could help if you haven't done it already. It depends what the game is actually doing when it gives you a loading screen, if its failing to initialise the game engine I'd look at updating your video card driver's.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    neridium wrote: »
    to be honest I didn't know what else to call it because its supposed to be Beta, but i've not heard or seen anything about a launch date, plus it shares elements of a live game.

OP.. try going to the launcher selecting options and then verify the game files that could help if you haven't done it already. It depends what the game is actually doing when it gives you a loading screen, if its failing to initialise the game engine I'd look at updating your video card driver's.

The problem started yesterday after the new update, other players had the same problem before, and had to reinstall, I have not had time for it.

These procedures cause much hassle = /
  • Options
    raaizeraaize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    codewizard wrote: »

It has not been solved for everyone and they are yet to put out a fix for it.