test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Celestial Coins...

nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So we wait 7 days to be able to get a enchantment and a ward.

My problem with this is...I just used my 7 coins on two characters and got rank 3 enchantments on both characters....is this a joke or is PW just trolling all of us??? Rank 3's and Rank 4's are like common loot in dungeons and your giving us this trash after we wait 7 days????

Would it really be to much to ask for these enchantments to AT LEAST be a RARE enchantment, and a slim chance at getting a Very Rare enchantment??

I mean we are ONLY going to be able to do this 4 times a month....come on..I can't be the only one who is calling BS on this. Speak up people.

/sign if you agree.
Post edited by nymesis92 on

Comments

• Options
    frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i just got a coalescent...
  • Options
    lostraclostrac Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    frarii wrote: »

haha, same. :D
  • Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    frarii wrote: »

Same.

Random chance, know how it works.
  • Options
    demattodematto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The way I see it, I'm farming Celestials solely for the free wards. I could care less about the enchants that come with it. Heck, kill the enchants completely and make the coffer roll twice. I'm cool with that! Extremely cool with that!

That having been said, the devs could stand some readjustment on their rewards setup. From the looks of it, the 100+Ardent weapons are inferior to level 60 PVP gear. If they don't at least look "HOLY****AMAAZIG!" then it's a complete waste.
    Ditto Tarmalune weapons, when I was looking at them.
  • Options
    biobrainbiobrain Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just hope for a good luck next week.
  • Options
    demattodematto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh! Speaking of random chance and not getting enough bang for your buck, why not invest in Character Slots?
    At 500 zen, it's pretty cheap. Whether that means cracking open the wallet, or converting 170k AD into Zen (depending on rate). That's not completely nightmarish, all things considered.

An early-game Leadership task will give you 200AD every 2 hours. You can pretty easily farm that 5 times on your 2 characters. That plus your dailies. It really won't take as long as you think. I bet you could have those character slots by next weekend without any trouble at all.

Then presto. You'll start earning 4 coffers per week. And with 4 characters, you'll be able to keep farming that task, which will keep feeding you AD.
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    He's not talking about the wards.

He's saying that the enchantments you get should be higher. And they should.

I can get Rank 4 Enchantments off the AH for extremely cheap prices. Doing something for seven days should probably net me a rank 5, right?
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • Options
    gummibear2gummibear2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah i also got a green ward and a rank 3 enchantment from ym last box... despite the box decription actually mention rank 4 enchantment as the lowest possible outcome...