test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guardian Fighter All Tier 1 and Tier 2 Epic Gear and Stats

necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Since the other thread I made with the Great Weapon Fighter Epic Armor Sets helped a lot of ppl, here is one for the GF

T1 Indomitable Warrior Set

Helm | Gauntlets | Greaves | Chest

T2 Grand Regent Set

T2 Timeless Hero Set

T2 High General Set

(I think I am missing some T1 sets still looking for info on them)

For GWF, see here
Post edited by necrodagger on

Comments

• Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You're missing Knight Captain, Stalwart, and Valiant.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    You're missing Knight Captain, Stalwart, and Valiant.

yeah will look up the stats and add them
  • Options
    imyoimyo Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im looking for a thread like this but with drop locations xD, and i dont find it anywhere, other classes have all this info everywhere, im trying to find stalwark pieces and i only got the boots, and i dont even know if its T1 or what... so little info about this topics
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    imyo wrote: »
    im looking for a thread like this but with drop locations xD, and i dont find it anywhere, other classes have all this info everywhere, im trying to find stalwark pieces and i only got the boots, and i dont even know if its T1 or what... so little info about this topics

got this from another thread:

Chest = Spider Temple
    Helm = Spellplague
    Gloves = Caverns of the Red Dragon
    Boots = Frozen Heart
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Chest = Spider Temple
    Helm = Spellplague
    Boots = Frozen Heart

can someone else verify btw
  • Options
    talesmithtalesmith Member Posts: 116
    edited May 2013
    I don't think that information is correct. Stalwart is a t1 set I'm pretty sure, you'll find those in the t1 epic dungeons. I think that's mad dragon for helm, crypts for boots, tower for gloves and idris for chest. Could be mistaken though.
  • Options
    mikukaomikukao Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    talesmith wrote: »
    I don't think that information is correct. Stalwart is a t1 set I'm pretty sure, you'll find those in the t1 epic dungeons. I think that's mad dragon for helm, crypts for boots, tower for gloves and idris for chest. Could be mistaken though.

You're spot on with that.
  • Options
    solwrathsolwrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone know if the knight captain or valiant set bonuses actually work at the moment?
  • Options
    gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    Necro I will see if I can get you the stat bonuses and stuff for the Stalwart pieces
    Griff Hawk - Hybrid GF - Beholder Shard
    Griffeth - GW Fighter - Beholder Shard
    Twitch - WoW and NWO Gameplay - YouTube Channel
    GF/GWF Gameplay Highlights/Dungeon Runs
  • Options
    lowe911lowe911 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is it good to mix 2 sets? ie. 2 pc Timeless Hero and 2 pc Bulwark? or should I just focus on one?
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    can someone else verify btw

You can verify this yourself by hitting the K button in game.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    tarlockentarlocken Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Chest = Spider Temple
    Helm = Spellplague
    Boots = Frozen Heart
    This is accurate for T2.
  • Options
    chmp666chmp666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi guys, where i can drop the pieces of grand regent set? Or i can only get this buying of the NPC?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Necro! Since I couldn't find any furhter info on the armor sets for GF and GWF I took the initiative to update the wiki, should have all the GF and GWF sets on it now.
  • Options
    chmp666chmp666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi guys, i have a question... wtf is "Reinforced Grand Regent Gaultlets"??? need this to complet regent set of GF... i search this, but no have this in auction house, no exist this item, and on this topic mentions that need only 4 pieces to complet regent set, no 5 pieces... this really exist? where i can drop this?...

Look rstan.jpg

Thx for help
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yeah I have no idea either, I just put it in there for the sake of copying the tooltip. Note that you don't get a 5/5 set bonus anyway.
  • Options
    revcinterruptusrevcinterruptus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It is saying that you get the 4 piece bonus with the regular gauntlet's or the reinforced ones. You reinforce gauntlets with professions.