test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2 broken Quest Achievements --- possible source wrong names ?

makaveli1986makaveli1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So far I have played 3 chars to LvL 60 by doing all quests. I have noticed, that all three are missing two quest-related Achievements.

1.) Neverdeath Graveyard: Maps II
- Complete: "Changing History"

2.) Ebon Downs: Maps
- Complete: "The Barrow Lords"

Now as I am playing my 4th char in Neverdeath Graveyard I have noticed a Quest called "Correcting History" and wondered if this one should have been the "Changing History". Maybe the same is true for the Quest in Ebon Downs. Or there is still a Quests called "Changing History" and I am wrong on that, but never the less the two Achievements seem broken to me.

P.S,: I hope Skirmishes will become accessible to higher LvL chars or Epic Skirmishes for LvL 60 so I can get the Achievements I missed there :-D
Post edited by makaveli1986 on

Comments

• Options
    tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How did you manage to see those? I logged in right after reading this and was briefly able to see that I'm missing the one for Ebon Downs, too. While I was trying to find the Neverdeath ones, the journal kind of slipped, and I was unable to get to the category again.
  • Options
    makaveli1986makaveli1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nvw1.jpg

Scroll down and click just 1 Pixel below the line under the Professions and you will see the Quest Tab on the right.

I also once managed to see the "Slayer" Tab in which all kill progress is listed. But I have no idea how i managed to open the Slayer Tab.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks! And I'm missing the same one in Neverdeath as you are. I did both Changing History and Correcting History, unless there's another one with a similar name. One was changing the dates on the tombstones and the other was destroying a lab among other things. I've missed pretty much all the skirmishes because I'd wind up being too high level for the zone while my friend I grouped with was too low for the one I had available.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This might help for future chars, a list of all Skirmishes and there LvL. Usually you can only join it if you are plus or minus 2 LvLs of the Skirmish. On lower Skirmishes there is a larger LvL range.

Level Skirmish
    8 Blacklake Terror!
    13 Orc Assault!
    23 Storming the Keep
    31 Straight to Helm
    36 Defend the Temple
    39 Pit Fight
    44 Garrundar the Vile
    47 Storm Front
    51 Gate Crashers
    54 Defend the Village
    55 Battle for the Bridge
    59 Aberrant Assault
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This might help for future chars, a list of all Skirmishes and there LvL. Usually you can only join it if you are plus or minus 2 LvLs of the Skirmish. On lower Skirmishes there is a larger LvL range.

Level Skirmish
    8 Blacklake Terror!
    13 Orc Assault!
    23 Storming the Keep
    31 Straight to Helm
    36 Defend the Temple
    39 Pit Fight
    44 Garrundar the Vile
    47 Storm Front
    51 Gate Crashers
    54 Defend the Village
    55 Battle for the Bridge
    59 Aberrant Assault

You can only take on Garrunder the Vile up to level 45. I was in queue when I leveled to 46 and it kicked me out of the queue (after trying to run it twice - bugged once because a mob spawned underground, another abandoned by pug members after wiping once).

I'm an achievement completionist, so I'd like to see the skirmish issue fixed. I also have the same problem with the two achievements you mention in Ebon Downs and Neverdeath.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have just finished the zone and I did not come across a Quest called "Changing History". There are two Quests with similar names: "Correcting History" and "History Lesson" (thats I think the one where you burn the lab).

So I rest my case that its a name issue and probably a similar one in the Ebon Downs Zone.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ah, yes, you're right.
  • Options
    kristac7kristac7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've had this problem too. I have no idea where to get the quest "Changing history." As for the barrow lords, it's a bug because when I look at my completed quests I see it.

Is "Chaning History" a class quest?

And you can't do the skirmishes -- past the requirment maually liek dungeons? I play a lvl 60 TR, so I can't do the "retake the bridge skirmish?"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i dont think its a class quest because i finished the zone with a cleric, wizard, rogue and great weapon fighter
  • Options
    lambentcrusaderlambentcrusader Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for posting on the forums about this issue. Once we bring enough awareness, they are bound to fix it.
  • Options
    lambentcrusaderlambentcrusader Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can only take on Garrunder the Vile up to level 45. I was in queue when I leveled to 46 and it kicked me out of the queue (after trying to run it twice - bugged once because a mob spawned underground, another abandoned by pug members after wiping once).

I'm an achievement completionist, so I'd like to see the skirmish issue fixed. I also have the same problem with the two achievements you mention in Ebon Downs and Neverdeath.

Aye, same here. I really wish they would make those skirmishes scale with your level so you can go back and do them to get the achievement. As for the Ebon Downs and Neverdeath achievements, I am also having the same problem. The best we can do is submit a bug ticket online until they fix it.