test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

O.o Sorry, but is there 20's pvp vendors?

lokiodinssonlokiodinsson Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Well i am blind...no no really lol cause i could not find if there is already a thread...i gave up on fifth page :P...but i went into trades place and only one vendor? and whaa whaaa lvl 60 heh is there not lower level stuff? there can't be just healing pots we have access to can there?
Post edited by lokiodinsson on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    bumpity bump bump....bump bump.
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No 20 pvp gear. It's only level 60. There are tabs on the vendor in the pvp building with the dummies, potions, "special" which is a companion right now, and gear. Not really a point to lower level pvp gear, you level so insanely fast here, you can hit 60 in a few days. Just use the best gear you have at 20, and you will be okay.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lol...not really few days i play non stop but i solo....and i really don't have the funds to buy gear....as it is over priced...gear ranging like 5k diamonds and buyout 100k lol please...so yeah thats why i was pvping to get the tokens well glory to get free gear ..without having to do much.
  • Options
    chintaechintae Member Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Eh...kinda

You can go to the armor merchants in the bazaar area and they have armor they will sell to you for coin at level 20. Its cheap green stuff and its...ok.

But that's about...it.

Other than the AH, of course
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    :( alright thanks ya'll
  • Options
    itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Just run some dungeons durring dungeon delves, and u wil have some free blue items right there :)?
    Im lvl 51 atm and i havent even been looking for gear, i just use what i find and im having no problems so far.
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -