test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon queue question

justice4justice4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
When I was a lower level, the dungeon queue system seemed to work perfectly. It would take a pretty long time to get into a group, but once I did it was always a well-balanced mix of classes and we'd always have no problems doing the dungeon.

Since I hit lv60 though, the queue doesn't seem to work, like at all. It takes a good 30min-1hr to get me into a group, and once it does the group almost always instantly disbands. I'll enter the dungeon, and then some guy will say something like "lol noobs" and then everyone starts leaving or disbanding (this is before we even start fighting anything mind you). Sometimes I'll stay and people will just keep joining (I assume from the queue) and then immediately leaving (once I stayed inside for 2 hours, and we never got a person who would stay in the group for longer than a minute). I've gotten into about 15-20 groups with the queue since I hit 60, and this has happened in all but one of them. Why doesn't it seem to work at all at lv60, when it worked on all of the regular dungeons so well?
Post edited by justice4 on

Comments

• Options
    xenogear3xenogear3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to MMO's end game.

End? Got it?
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People don't get that you don't "need" a trinity here, it makes some things easier, but honestly there has been only one dungeon from the queue that i was in a group that didn't finish, and it's because we were all over the place at the last boss, with two of the rogues trying to dps down the boss instead of focusing on adds. One of the funnier and easiest runs i've done was three CWs, a rogue and a gwf. No deaths, everyone used potions, and mobs barely fought back. It was also the fastest, hands down. I've also had ones with no tanks, no healers, etc. Every class is a healing class, and note that every class can help up others too, if they avoid damage and play smart, any mix can do pretty much any dungeon.

I frankly blame lazy players who won't even try without the trinity, or pulling out appropriate companions (notice how many complain that they feel not needed with them in dungeons?).