test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonus Companion with Adventurer's Helper Pack didn't come with a companion.

bbarhambbarham Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Late Saturday Night I checked the Zen Market and they were advertising the Adventurer's Helper Pack with a bonus companion.
I purchased Zen specifically to buy the Adventurer's Helper Pack with an extra companion.
I did not receive an extra companion in the pack when I bought it. I got only the regular listed stuff.
Now they've changed the name to "Adventurer's Friend Pack" and I'm willing to bet there is an extra companion in there now.
I think they changed the advertising in the Zen Market before they changed the item.
How am I going to get my extra companion?
I tried requesting help from a GM and that was broken.
I submitted a ticket and have gotten no response.
I cam here to the forums and since I had just joind the forums I wasn't able to post a thread about this.
(Seriously the logic of not letting someone post a thread even in the Bug reporting forum because they just joined this forum is beyond me)
Post edited by bbarham on

Comments

• gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i cant really comment on your issue, but i second the last part, it was nearly 3 weeks before i could psot any of the bugs i was finding, offcourse i had forgotten a bunch of them by then
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • bbarhambbarham Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After looking around the forums a bit I'm not holding my breath on getting a response to my ticket....