test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

It would be nice to know WHY I was banned!

sereenawindsereenawind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
No letters, No messages just logged it to find out I was Banned Saturday Afternoon. I was playing and in the middle of a quest when I exited the game Saturday Morning. No responses to Tickets or E-mails sent to support. never did ANYTHING out of the ordinary buy play the game. But all of a sudden, I am banned! Sure would be great if Someone would tell me WHY! ( and I don't need STUPID comments from flamers please, you know you really aren't funny and no one finds you so! )
May the Good Lord keep you always in His Loving Arms

Comments

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unfortunately, that's an issue you'll have to take up with CS. Bans are considered account issues, and therefore cannot be discussed on the open forums.

Also, Rules of Conduct forbid their discussion.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    randomone777randomone777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Suggest you open a support ticket and ask. I promise you'll get a faster response than posting here.

Good luck with it.
    Maniacal mage making magical messes; mercifully, made mostly of menaces.

Helpful links:

Morbic's channel list
    - Guide - Custom Channels and List
  • Options
    willowbeanwillowbean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Saturday they banned people using exploits. Did you have 99 enchant stacks on the AH?
  • Options
    sereenawindsereenawind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't have any on. I had 8 items up for sale in the AH all level 40 or lower simple stuff I found on the way. no Enchants at all. Heck I think I have a total of 40000 Rough Astral diamonds from doing PVP,Foundry and Skirmishes . mostly from that week that gave you double for doing them. I had just purchased 1000 Zen to buy a larger inventory. that is all I have. I have 2 tickets and am getting nowhere. The first one I put in was when I found out I was banned. I'm not in the belief they even look at the tickets
    May the Good Lord keep you always in His Loving Arms
  • Options
    pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Bud me and my cousin are right beside you both wrongfully banned, they did some form of blanket bans and even innocent casual players were banned there is even a post on Reddit. We have both opened support tickets and emailed customer service to still have absolutely no reply.. Right there with you friend what in the heck are you doing Cryptic..
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
    ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
    Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!