test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

for god's sake, let us tell with friends when where chat banned

chitsuphrenechitsuphrene Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
U cant do nothing when ur Chat banned for 24H ... it would help when u can tell with ur friends who already accepted PPl to Fliest, ppl r telling me and i cant do nothing but stay and wait, thinking about creating a 2nd account just for telling.
Post edited by chitsuphrene on

Comments

• Options
    joewoodcutter1joewoodcutter1 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    Going to school to learn proper grammar will also help.
  • Options
    chitsuphrenechitsuphrene Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sorry for bad grammer, but english is not my main language, so live with it or ignore this thread
  • Options
    askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sorry for bad grammer, but english is not my main language

^ This.

Gotta love socially challenged self-centered kids that don't seem to understand that not everyone here is of the same age or nationality. Not to mention this is a GAMING FORUM... on the INTERWEBS... DERP. The use of slang, short-hand and acronyms has been quite the norm since the days of 300 bps modems...

Usually when a troll resorts to correcting grammar and spelling it means he has no logical argument or creative thought of their own.

Did this guy just get on the Internet last week? Sounds like it.
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    Next time don't spam. Punishment is supposed to hurt.
  • Options
    bogleparsonsbogleparsons Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    syberghost wrote: »

^ BAM!

Nopw go to your room with no supper.
  • Options
    snugglemancersnugglemancer Member Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sorry for bad grammer, but english is not my main language, so live with it or ignore this thread
    Oh, NOW you're ok with people ignoring you? Isn't that how you got chat-banned in the first place?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    withzorwithzor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    serves you right.. maybe now you will stop spamming the chat! t.t
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well if its a "Friend" why do you need the video game to tell him that. Call him, text him, email him, facebook him, tweet him or god forbid....call him?

lol, plus with your second account idea you wont be able to tell him until you are level 10:)

Or, I know this one is gonna sound crazy...don't get banned from chat? I know, I know, you posted one single thing and got chat banned.

Just like everyone in prison is innocent.
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Punishment that harshly shouldn't come so easily then.

It should only be banning people from zone chat, or w/e chat they were reported in.

If you're seriously arguing against people being allowed to chat with people on their friends list even, there is something wrong with you.
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    knoteskad wrote: »
    If you're seriously arguing against people being allowed to chat with people on their friends list even, there is something wrong with you.

Yes; I have an aversion to spam. If you don't agree with my opinion, you must be in favor of spammers. Also you're probably a communist or something.

See, I can play the "my position is the only sane one" game too. Wheeee, intellectual bullying is fun!
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    U cant do nothing when ur Chat banned for 24H ... it would help when u can tell with ur friends who already accepted PPl to Fliest, ppl r telling me and i cant do nothing but stay and wait, thinking about creating a 2nd account just for telling.
    you know I could play without chat with my group. TS3, Mumble, Skype, all get around text chat easily.
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    ontonanontonan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Chat ban is one of the best features of this game. Maybe you will learn, or god forbid somone take charge and rally all trades to a new channel. POE did this well, they have the ability to ignore trade tells $ and normal tells #. People in normal chat regularly politly police it if somone messes up and uses the wrong channel, and most trades appologies and move to the right channel.

In this game i have gone so far as to ignore anyone that does the following: WTB, WTT, WTS, LFG etc. None of that means squat to me since im only level 30 and i prefer to help new players asking questions and seeing that question for more than 10ms.
  • Options
    drizztstarkdrizztstark Member Posts: 60
    edited May 2013

Quoted for truth.
    Slaad - Tiefling Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ontonan wrote: »
    Chat ban is one of the best features of this game.

QFT. This feature is one of the reasons I pretty much only play Cryptic games.
    In this game i have gone so far as to ignore anyone that does the following: WTB, WTT, WTS, LFG etc. None of that means squat to me since im only level 30 and i prefer to help new players asking questions and seeing that question for more than 10ms.

I won't go that far, but if I see the same one of those twice in my chat window, yep; ignored. And I have a very large chat window.

Plus periodically I clear my ignore out so I can ignore them again the next day.
  • Options
    screamingpalmscreamingpalm Member Posts: 304 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    QFT. This feature is one of the reasons I pretty much only play Cryptic games.

I won't go that far, but if I see the same one of those twice in my chat window, yep; ignored. And I have a very large chat window.

Plus periodically I clear my ignore out so I can ignore them again the next day.

Sounds like you're having fun! ;D
  • Options
    coggagecoggage Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    U cant do nothing when ur Chat banned for 24H ... it would help when u can tell with ur friends...
    Voice chat? Use ingame voip, or Skype, Mumble, whatever. Oh, and don't spam.
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes; I have an aversion to spam. If you don't agree with my opinion, you must be in favor of spammers. Also you're probably a communist or something.

See, I can play the "my position is the only sane one" game too. Wheeee, intellectual bullying is fun!

I hate the spam too.

And I report anyone that stupidly posts the same line 3 times in a row or more every time.

But there's still no reason for chat ban to silence EVERYthing.

I can see you enjoy inciting people so I'll leave it at that.
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Don't spam and there's nothing to worry about.