test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gwf, even if you say so...

lewanogirlewanogir Member Posts: 2
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I'm a lvl 60 gwf, I started farming for gear. (got full duelist now)

Even if you say that gwf is good and you find no complain to say (for those who protect it). TRY, yes I say, TRY to find a party to farm dungeon for t1 t2 gear! Just Try... And then enjoy people kicking you...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think anyone would argue that pugs don't kick GFs and GWFs with frequency.

Until Cryptic does something about shield stacking and possibly Singularity ( I said possibly ) pugs won't want GFs or GWFs. We can't hold aggro for **** and it's infinitely easier to have immortal TRs tank bosses and let CWs push an entire zone off a cliff than it is to DPS trash down.

I don't blame the players. I blame Cryptic. No one with an intelligence greater than that of a turnip would ever design classes like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    s3z3s3z3 Member Posts: 216 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    only 2 ways.

1 - reroll
    2 - shelf the game and wait for 'possible' gwf buff

But then again. Unless they buff GWF to such heights as gwf killing trash faster then CW pushing it off the cliff, there still would be no need for GWF :)

NW has failed as a good MMO and u should quit while u don't have to much to loose(stupidity behind gameplay design is astonishing, amount of bugs - mind shattering etc etc). Just waiting for ESO to go beta and maybe that one would be better.
    Carnage TR Dragon shard - retired? hell yea it's retired along with Nevewinter

Seze - Rogue - Necropolis - <3 RIFT
  • Options
    urlagurlag Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    it just makes me laugh that a majority of ppl that complain about p2w models are the same ppl that only play the better/more accepted classes in games. while p2w is about the quick buck, only playing the better/more accepted classes and specs in games is all about the quick loot. exact same idea with only a slight variation. one is a real asset, the other is a digital asset

/sigh...hipocrates
  • Options
    karaadkaraad Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    No problems finding groups for anything here. I'm still not sure whats with everyone qq'ing about not being able to get groups.
  • Options
    dustee071dustee071 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why is the state of this game being continued for months? why dont they change anything.
  • Options
    gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    The PvP gear for GWF is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> IMO, you should really try to get something different. Also I have never been kicked from a T1 or T2 run on my GWF, and if they want to kick me I tell them to wait for the first 3 pulls of the instance and if anyone beats me on damage they can kick me (usually shuts the party up real fast)
    Griff Hawk - Hybrid GF - Beholder Shard
    Griffeth - GW Fighter - Beholder Shard
    Twitch - WoW and NWO Gameplay - YouTube Channel
    GF/GWF Gameplay Highlights/Dungeon Runs
  • Options
    phigmnentphigmnent Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    dustee071 wrote: »
    why is the state of this game being continued for months? why dont they change anything.

They have no idea how to make changes, remember they are the ones that designed the system in the first place
  • Options
    silknightsilknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 199
    edited May 2013
    This is why I run premades. I don't want to bother with all the random scrubs looking to be carried thru content, rolling on loot they're just gonna throw up on the AH.
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dustee071 wrote: »

They're waiting for the content patch for balance changes.

Should be soonish atleast.