test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just needs some 2nd opinion

rhinefordrhineford Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Hi guys, i just want to ask for some 2nd opinion about the set im going to buy.

Btw im a Guardian and focusing on DPS.

Between this 3
Timeless hero set
High general set
Grand regend set

I like most the Timeless hero set but since it was expensive i was thinking about grand regend set but im also considering the high general set.

How about you guys? What can you suggest for me as DPS set between the 2 (Grand regend set or High general set)?
Post edited by rhineford on

Comments

• Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?166451-Envy-s-DPS-Guardian-Fighter-compendium

On the front page. Give it a look. It might have some info you would find useful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    rhineford wrote: »
    Hi guys, i just want to ask for some 2nd opinion about the set im going to buy.

Btw im a Guardian and focusing on DPS.

Between this 3
    Timeless hero set
    High general set
    Grand regend set

I like most the Timeless hero set but since it was expensive i was thinking about grand regend set but im also considering the high general set.

How about you guys? What can you suggest for me as DPS set between the 2 (Grand regend set or High general set)?

If you really want to be dps and don't want Timeless then just use Stalwart.

The offset choices are pretty good: ice gloves, wolf chest, and then dps 2pc if you don't want stalwart.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    rhinefordrhineford Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The guide is very helpful specially when it comes with skills and feats. Although envy talked about timeless hero set only xD where in this set is abit hard to complete through hunt and very expensive also @ dragon server.

Thanks for posting the guide tho i appreciate it!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The guide is very helpful specially when it comes with skills and feats. Although envy talked about timeless hero set only xD where in this set is abit hard to complete through hunt and very expensive also @ dragon server.

Thanks for posting the guide tho i appreciate it!

High General and Regent sets are just not made well for DPS. They're going to do less damage then a lot of t1 options.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm i tried the ice gloves, wolf chest and spider helm. wasn't satisfied with it :(
    I had more damage with Valiant set.

About the stalwart hmmm the helm is really expensive its worth 1,000,000 AD ++ xD
    tho i was wondering, T2 should be stronger than T1 right?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm curious about the regent set, 4 pieces should give you 20% of your total defense, so.... thats not good enough?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm i tried the ice gloves, wolf chest and spider helm. wasn't satisfied with it :(
    I had more damage with Valiant set.

About the stalwart hmmm the helm is really expensive its worth 1,000,000 AD ++ xD
    tho i was wondering, T2 should be stronger than T1 right?

Did you just use the word "Should"?:D Never assume developer common sense matches up with your own.