test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF Bugged Now In Pvp?

critnokillcritnokill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Did a Pvp Match today and when i hit Tab to enter my Unstopable mode w/e after the first. i am not able to enter it no more the rest of the match. try using 3 different keybind seeing if was my fault on my end but it wasnt so its a bug on the server end. SO we get gimp more in pvp due to this bugged.

Please fix it now
Post edited by critnokill on

Comments

• Options
    gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it does that now and then , also happens in skirmishes sometimes, really annoying, sicne you are left without you're most powerfull ability for the rest of the match, people post this every day, yet still no mention of a fix

seems to happen to me when i die with it active, although not always
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • Options
    eldusterelduster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gwalahad wrote: »
    yet still no mention of a fix

I sense a recurring theme on these forums...
  • Options
    gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it always seems like nearly all the fixes are gateway ones in every patch - which works exactly as it did day 1(1months back) for me lol(even though its a website and thus should need a full on patch as per say to be fixed) ingame fixes seem few and far between, pity because it's the most enjoyable MMO i've played since Requiem Bloodymare(im beginning to doubt any game will top that MMO wise in my eyes, but eh it flopped lol) if only they would fix some more stuff. but im ready to be patient for a while see how it goes, maybe they have a ton of fixes almost complete.
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3