test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Srsly can u fix that protector enclave not loading

seraphidseraphid Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
its been like 2 weeks with that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, have to close and restart game and hope this **** will load, new patch no fix great
Post edited by seraphid on

Comments

• Options
    xphantasmxxphantasmx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its amazing, the game just patched and we still have this problem , so much for paying a founders pack that states we dont have to queue, we still have to wait for protectors enclave to load lol. Get it right already !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    theliethesametheliethesame Member Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This happened to me for first time with the new patch lol
  • Options
    placiddragonplaciddragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Happened to me today for the first time (and now on attempt 5, i still cant login......), so im guessing that whatever the patch did, it didnt help matters...
  • Options
    dandamisdandamis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just started happening today with new patch for me as well...
  • Options
    de4thwish102de4thwish102 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can this be fixed already? has been happening the last 3-4 days for me now. I can't even log in.
  • Options
    straitshotstraitshot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Had this issue since before the update, but now cant seem to get in at all past the load screen, attempt 11.
  • Options
    zainredding2005zainredding2005 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant get into the game. Been trying to load protectors enclave for 20 minutes on 3 characters. I give up.
  • Options
    dandamisdandamis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The workaround posted in another thread worked for me. Specifically, choose "safe mode" from the launcher - when you get in the resolution is crappy, but I moved to a less crowded area (moonstone mask) then exited, reloaded without safe mode, and went to graphics settings and then clicked the "defaults" button, and it's back to normal and I can load normally.

FYI, the post I'm referring to is:
    dezstravus wrote: »
    We're tracking this issue and the known workarounds here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?291871-Please-Read-if-you-are-Stuck-Frozen-at-the-Loading-Screen

Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    eldusterelduster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just add this to the ever increasing pile of unresolved bugs & issues

I'm feeling very foolish supporting this game with a $30 purchase.. I can only imagine how some of the $200 founders must be feeling.
  • Options
    semperviviumsempervivium Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pathetic :/
  • Options
    jayws84jayws84 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    I could play on my first attempt today, but now I'm constantly stuck on loading Protector's Enclave.
  • Options
    siritgoboomalotsiritgoboomalot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was wondering why I could load with one character in enclave but not the other. So to avoid this log out in less busy areas?
  • Options
    whogivsasheitwhogivsasheit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elduster wrote: »
    Just add this to the ever increasing pile of unresolved bugs & issues

I'm feeling very foolish supporting this game with a $30 purchase.. I can only imagine how some of the $200 founders must be feeling.

yes i am one of them that payed 59.99$ and spent well over 100$ on Zen and now i cant play the game as it is frozen and you join any instance and land back to the enclave well you Fracked over again. unplayable is the problem now for me and time to move on
  • Options
    combatclown81combatclown81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I haven't encountered this bug till today with the new patch. Extremely annoying
  • Options
    pure1pure1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, just really disappointed that this is still an issue this far into...beta or whatever version you would call this. I am having the same issue. I get excited to login only to be stuck at a loading screen.
  • Options
    duskronaduskrona Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ive been fine this whole time, but now with the patch, now i can no longer load my main toon -_-
  • Options
    rm4g3dd0vrm4g3dd0v Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gryptic is waiting for the bomb to blow in their hands to take action. Such a cliche these days....