test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Really? can't buy bags?

boarinboarin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
really of all the ways to make money in FTP you have to make us buy bags with real gold?

I am level 36 and the best I have is main bag and a 18 slot one from one quest.

or am i missing something? if you know of any other quests please let me know cause this sucks.
Post edited by boarin on

Comments

• travisty1981travisty1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there are other bags u will find along the way... my advice is to use the AH as overflow storage and the bank.... if things ever become really critical u can buy a bag with AD off auction house.... hope that helps
  • naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You missed the free 12-slot bag from a quest reward.

Get the bag by doing the following quests here as shown in this post.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?255452-12-step-guide-for-getting-the-level-30-Adventurer-s-Pack-(12-slot-bag)

Cheers!
  • crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the one bag you got from a level 7-10 quest or the one from the graveyard area? (Finishing the cloaktower (or is it clocktower?) I believe)

edit: covered by the guy above me ;)
  • amberstardusteramberstarduster Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are at least 2 quests that give bags as end rewards, one in Blacklake and one In Neverdeath.
  • rangarosrangaros Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to agree that's some of the crappiest game designs ever. One thing is limiting inventory space and making it so that you have to progressively expand it, and another is to only allow a little bit of expanding for free and leaving the rest to cash and other cash-comparable currency.
  • klamidia951klamidia951 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about making this available for crafters to make.. IE Tailor makes cloth bags, LW makes leather bags .. Smiths make trunks or chests .. whatever the case may be.
  • matrias88matrias88 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Its cheaper to convert AD to Zen and buy a bag then to buy one off the Ah. The people with bags on the AH are trying to make profit off stupid/lazy people. Bag cost from conversions around 350-370k AD. Bag cost from AH is 415-440k AD
  • kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    At level 60 having only teh main bag and the two freebie ones is fine, they never get filled during a dungeon run unless your the only one rolling on greens and taking greens at level 60 barely gives you any coin so it's almost pointless.

While leveling up it can be a pain, but really you just have to visit the vendor now and then and the problem is solved.

I don't personally have any issue with bags being cash shop only. If it bothers you so much to have limited inventory space, dump 10$ a month on bags and in two months you'll have more inventory space then you'll ever need. Thats' less than a subscription to most quality mmos.
  • boarinboarin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atm i have 33k AD so theres no way I can or will pay that much for a bag. i barely like to spend 300 to 500 on green armor that i need to upgrade.

and also thanks for the tips, Hopefully i will be able to do the quests in the zones i skipped since i am level 36.
  • cirith974cirith974 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just use the mailbox for extra storage between characters. Send it to yourself and dont open it the mail unless you need those items.
  • wompoo1wompoo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No problem with bags being cash shop, however I do have issues when they are character bound and not account bound, this goes for all items (TSW system is so much better)... personally I would prefer a Pay to Play server, so I could side step all this nonsense completely.
  • boarinboarin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kinda nice they give bags for professions or it would be even worse.