test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Died at the end of PvP match and got all injuries?

agent2090agent2090 Member Posts: 40
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I got killed in pvp right when the match ended and I got all severe injuries...

Did they really beat me that bad...? :D

Untitled.jpg
Post edited by agent2090 on

Comments

• Options
    laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah. looks like you got your *** handed to you.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Did you happen to name your character Elijah Price?
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • Options
    primerib41primerib41 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    I've certainly came out of PvP with injuries, but never got owned that hard.
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    Yea... That happens sometimes if you die right at the end of a match. We have it on a list to get fixed, but it's rare enough that its sadly not as high on that list as I'd like.

Though, you have multiple injuries, did you accrue all of them during the match?
  • Options
    cloyncloyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Man you just have to wait til you respawn before you get out of the arena. That's it.
  • Options
    mievhmievh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You can also die in the middle of Protector's Enclave if you finish the match with many debuffs in, like Trickster Rogues'.

At the end of one particular PvP match, as usual, the game stops for everyone, but one Trickster Rogue kept attacking my when the score screen was shown. When I left the match, I appeared in Protector's Enclave with all the rogue's debuffs on, and at 10% health.

I died in the middle of Protector's Enclave, with no-one to revive me, and got injured to booth.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
  • Options
    phoenixrte69phoenixrte69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wasted over a Gold in Injury Kit before I finally figured a work around for that one.
    If you are dead at the end of a match, wait until you respawn BEFORE exiting the match, else you will end up dead/injured in town o.O
  • Options
    incendi0incendi0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    panderus wrote: »
    Yea... That happens sometimes if you die right at the end of a match. We have it on a list to get fixed, but it's rare enough that its sadly not as high on that list as I'd like.

Though, you have multiple injuries, did you accrue all of them during the match?
    No, it's not rare at all.

This bug is why players deliberately stunlock and kill other players right at the end of a match, on purpose. You die on appearing in Protector's Enclave and accrue injuries as a result.
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yep, happened to me in a match this evening, LOL.
  • Options
    petyo84petyo84 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I used to have this problem, but I figured out that if I end up dead at the end of the match, I just wait to respawn before exiting the Arena. I never had the bleed debuff/dying in PE problem ('cause I AM THE ROGUE :D), but if it happens once and you figure out why, I guess waiting to die and respawn is the obvious way to deal with it. Unless you're a twitch player who considers 20+ inactive seconds a waste of your time :)

P.S.: You can always use the idle time to check out your score and muse on your performance in the match :P
  • Options
    itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wasted over a Gold in Injury Kit before I finally figured a work around for that one.
    If you are dead at the end of a match, wait until you respawn BEFORE exiting the match, else you will end up dead/injured in town o.O

So if you die and your respawn timer is at 19 seconds, and the match ends in 5 seconds, can you still wait until you respawn to exit the match?
  • Options
    isopointisopoint Member Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well that's good to know about waiting because it's not that rare. But I've never received a full injury like that so that is definitely weird.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Happened to me two times already so it's not that rare... it's more like uncommon ... actually some people are maliciously purposely doing that to other people (by attacking even when the match ends).