test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

In-Game Ticket System Temporarily Offline

dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey All,

As a heads-up, as of the recent maintenance we have discovered an issue where in-game ticket submission does not work properly.

Please note that it is still possible to submit a ticket on the Support Website, and by sending an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com.

We have engineers looking into the issue so that we can resolve this as soon as possible, though due to our current analysis of the problem, we estimate that it will likely not be ready within the next 24 hours.

We'll keep you updated on the progress. Thanks for demonstrating patience and understanding while we work out these issues!
Post edited by dezstravus on

Comments

• Options
    rb1641rb1641 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there a reason that its been 3 weeks without a reply to multiple tickets including the website and in game? My guild leader is the one putting the tickets in but he is starting to get really frustrated by the lack of response as are we.
  • Options
    tomalusstomaluss Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is frustrating me, I reported exploiters 20 days ago, all I got back was an automated response that my ticket wasnt read by anyone. I tried using the web support to report again, all I got was "This webpage has a redirect loop" errorr in chrome and mozilla. So by reading further I was suppose to email customer service, wich I did I responded to the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> they auto sent me already. And look what it says on the end of the message :

"This is an automated message, and any responses will not be received by a Customer Support Agent. Please direct all information to your new ticket."

Wich is impossible since the ticket system is offline.

All I wanted was to report graveyard exploiters from level 1 to 60 in hours.
  • Options
    wilderosewilderose Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm totally amused by all the furor from frustrated players in this game already - even though it is still in Beta. My assessment of this is that the game is a wild success and so many people are already feeling totally committed to it that they want to help. I personally love it and will play as long as I can see. To all of you wonderful people involved in taking care of our game community - thank you and carry on! Wilderose
  • Options
    iamdoctordeathiamdoctordeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Recently" You mean- since day one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bbarhambbarham Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well here is hoping that they will respond to the ticket I submitted about a purchase on the Zen Market. Since I can't create a thread I'm really at a loss as to how I am supposed to submit a bug report on these forums. I've been getting the Probationary Period Message for days now....
  • Options
    misterrmatt4438misterrmatt4438 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game itself is epic! I love it.. a solid mmo that -even though its still in beta-and it a PAY TO
    WIN game (that's perfectworld for ya)- I have a blast.. even with my broken stats gwf-- but you customer supports is trashes precious.... forget you even saw this thread gents.. cryptic is afk and will most likely stay that way
  • Options
    helbourne63helbourne63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All,

As a heads-up, as of the recent maintenance we have discovered an issue where in-game ticket submission does not work properly.

ROFL - the forum is loaded with posts of people saying this functionality hasn't worked properly since closed beta

Wakie-Wakie...time to wake up Craptic
    Helbourne
    Hero of the North
  • Options
    tojamntojamn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since the in game ticket system does not seem to be working. Plus the forums here will not let me make a "new thread" anywhere. I have an issue.

well met,

Just wondering If there was a special quest or something hidden I need to look for in the Chasm? I ask because every zone has had lead in quests go here, talk to this person here.
    It was working fine until i got so far into the chasm.only quest i found not near a camp areas was, I found the npc and killed some mobs for her so she could escape. Last quest I got was from the wizard to get more components for an elixer to give to dorathea's husband. Did that quest, went back talked to dorathea and got no follow ups nothing. So i got 2 areas in the casm I havent explored yet. I ran around out there and found another camp but no one has any quests for me there either.

I dont understand what i missed.

Level 53 Guardian Fighter.

Update: ignore this post, Found the problem. Quorthon the wizard, near Dorathea does not pop a quest follow up icon right away, I loged out and back in and tried talking to all the npcs again and saw the wizard suddenly had a quest.
  • Options
    sejo77sejo77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Deleted /10 char
  • Options
    solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The ticket system is a joke and needs to be replaced or 100% removed. Everything I enter gets flagged by the profanity filter even when I restrain myself and don't tell you how I really feel about the problems I have to report. Besides, the first ticket I put in over 3 weeks ago hasn't been responded to so why bother.

Between this and the expliots, you're starting to screw up a pretty good thing PW. Time to get your act together and straighten this stuff out.
  • Options
    durango333durango333 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This just makes me sad, Can anyone tell me if any problems are being fixed, maybe a timeframe of what to expect. I know everyone thinks there problems are the most important, well I do anyway, if it wasn't I wouldn't bother trying to get it fixed. I have sent a email to support seeing the GM's are broken but I would like to know if the Zen and 1/2 a million AD spent on my 4 missing crafters will be resolved anytime soon.
    I like the game and didn't mind spending some real $ but if I spend money for nothing that will just make me mad and likely leave at the first time someone invites me to look at another MMO. I guess my mistake was investing real money in a game with no working support system, can someone prove me wrong and tell me there may be some light at the end of this support tunnel?
  • Options
    sejo77sejo77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It’s no secret that we’re currently receiving a very high volume of tickets - creating longer than average wait times. We recognize that this is extremely unfortunate, and are taking several steps to improve the situation.

Hello i would like to suggest solution/s about the current ticket system.
    As i see we have two sides here, one is the playerbase and the other one is the company and both has it's expectations what they want right? Obviously the playerbase want quick answers on their tickets on the other hand the company doesn't have unlimited resorces to hire ten thousand people to answer each of them.
    The problem here as i see is:-High demand/Low supply
    We have to balance out to come up with the solution.Start with the company: they need to raise supply (which means more manpower on the decks)
    To share a bit of history, we staffed up our team substantially before Neverwinter went into Open Beta, in anticipation of the high volume of customers we expected to see. Unfortunately, we quickly found that it was not enough. Due to a handful of unexpected issues, we received a very high volume of support requests, and needed to staff up a second time.
    We’re getting ready to do our third staffing increase, and will continually invest in additional resources as long as the need as present. While this process does take a bit of time (training, new tools setup, hiring processes), we are confident that the situation will be improving soon, and are thankful for the support and patience you all have demonstrated while we work this out.

As we can see they really try which is admirable.If you guys do this you are done with your part.

Lets see the playerbase,we need to lower the demand.The tickets amount,as you guys (the moderators) emphasize how many tickets you got per day i can easily imagine it can literraly hit a million/day (and i think that's one of the reasons why the customer support went down,they need to catch a breath too :D ).At this scale noone should expect that every tickets would be answered.So how to lower the tickets amount? Only one solution comes in my mind: -Limitation
    What i mean with that?
    -Players could only send one ticket/day/account Why? Because this way they will only send REAL problems and they can prioritise which problems they want to get fixed first (because i'm sure there are players who are sending tickets so frequently just as they sending sms to their friends not realizing the fact that every ticket needs an actual person to read it/check it/and answer it).Not to mention people who are possibly sending hundreds of tickets, spamming every day with the content:-there's no bank in the game or where's the bank.Completely stressing out the system even to a level that we can call abusing.
    -If that would be not enough: players could only send ticket after their first one is answered

Fellow players it might sounds harsh at first glance but if you really think of actually benefit for us :P.If the customer support recive less tickets it means they can answer way faster to our problems :).
    Thanks for reading
  • Options
    durango333durango333 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like a great idea I play almost every day , and average 1 ticket a year, but I could guess it wont work for everyone, its got my vote.
  • Options
    suishokotakasuishokotaka Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Even if it is 1 ticket every other day, I am fine with that as I don't send out tickets every time. I only send out tickets when I see a problem, such as someone activating a boss while another person is getting into a chest, or a person not able to join the group to fight the last boss for some reason.
  • Options
    sereenawindsereenawind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you sure the direct Ticket system is working. It has been 4 days now and I have received NO response to a Ticket. I wonder do they actually LOOK at them? ( This one needs a response :(
    May the Good Lord keep you always in His Loving Arms
  • Options
    lp7plp7p Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I strongly suggest asking the community in zone chat. I needed help and decided to do that. A player promptly whispered me and lo and behold they had the answer. Let's try and solve the riddles, and find the answers and allow PWE the time they need to enhance, correct and refine Neverwinter. We will all benefit from the experience and it will reduce the ticket spam:)
  • Options
    notmuchleftnotmuchleft Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update 31-05-13

In game ticket system permanently disabled.
    Only two things in this life are infinite. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former. ~ Albert Einstein
  • Options
    noyouwontnoyouwont Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    out-of-game ticket system doesn't work either. customer support nightmare. at least your twitter guy is good at lying to people for 2 days at a time.
  • Options
    exxplicit480exxplicit480 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PWE is a terrible company, I am now sure of it.

Fire your staff and hire some people with know-how. Honestly, how does that not make sense monetarily to you. Hmm, cough up some extra now and ensure the game makes it out of beta without being on its death-bed, or stay with our current team of 15-year old devs and GM's and have a dead game in two months... I wonder what would be smarter.
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a customer support team?

Currently it is an automated ticket closure (after 10 or more days), generating a pleading generic message:
    We are sorry that we only expected 2 players to play NWO, so we cannot cope with the numbers that do play, and the number of well documented bugs that they are finding!

Time to take the execs out back & strip their wallets to hire a CS team!
  • Options
    dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey All,

It's online now, so removing this notification!
This discussion has been closed.