test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Questions, Some cleric, some general

dndman420dndman420 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Hello,

A few questions:

1: Is there a place to view actual companion damage, not just the bonuses to stats from items?

2: How does gear score work? I know what it is in a general sense, but there is no mouse over description. Is it just for show?

3: Where can I find the duration for my DC spells like Hallowed Ground, Healing Word, etc?

4: As far as the at-wills, which attacks the fastest? It seems like the damage from Lance of Faith and Sacred Flame is the same, and they both do bonus damage on third attack. If they attack at the same speed, I might as well go with the one that gives bonus hit points(even if it is a small amount). I'm only level 35, so maybe I unlock an even better at will that makes this point moot.

5: As a follow up, it looks like both Lance of Faith and Sacred Flame list basically the same amount of damage. When I test this by switching back and forth, I don't see much of a difference. This may seem like a silly question, but am I missing something? As stated above, if they are similar I might as well get the bonus hp.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by dndman420 on

Comments

• laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Yes, hover over their skills in the companion tab. However at level 60 it's garbage damage.
    2.1 stat = 1 gs.
    3. you can find it by using a stopwatch the next time you use it. (go to trade of blades to build ur daily.)
    4.Sacred flame #1 because it gives double the divine power.
    5.Sacred flame. (the bonus hp is negligible).
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sacred flame deals a bit less damage and it's "slower" than Lance of faith.
    Anyway, any of our at wills damage for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> so we might at least get something from them, right? IMO Sacred Flame is preffered over Lance, it's damage will be as low as the lance's damage but at least we get a buff. \(O.O)/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • dndman420dndman420 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the quick reply. Other opinions/explanations welcome.

There is no place that lists how long the skills last? It honestly makes me a little angry that I would have to time something myself.
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HG lasts for 18 seconds, that's for sure. ASeal lasts like... 10s? AShield 15s more or less. FF has 5 ticks and i think that HW has 7 or 8 ticks... not sure either, i don't use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o