test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Repeatable Tasks

mytheemythee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Can we have the option to set a task to repeat?

Toggle a Repeat checkbox to assign the same task and resources for that one Task Slot specified.
Post edited by mythee on

Comments

• douchemaggotdouchemaggot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this would be fantastic, seconded
  • daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I assume you mean "tasks" as in tradeskills? If that's the case I doubt you will ever see it happen as that would just allow people to farm ADs simply by creating mule characters and leaving them to do their job.
  • mytheemythee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Then don't allow it for Leadership. Leadership doesn't seem to be a typical crafting skill in it's current state. All tasks are 1 hour or more and don't really develop crafted goods.
  • xariamaruxariamaru Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This would be really great, for almost all the crafts, gathering starting materials just requires too much repetitive tasks, finish task, collect reward, choose new task, choose specific craft again (this is another problem i have found, it seems to randomly select a craft instead of going to the latest craft selected), look for the craft, select the craft, select the assets and finally start the new task.
    any crafter will be able to tell you that we need base materials for all the levels and nearly all the recipes, so just resuming this to a simple click would just be great, this doesnt seem like too much of an issue, but for example, if you try doing this on your cellphone, its just dreadfully