test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Banning people that exploited Professions

possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Any word on this? A lot of people are still selling items they should not be in the game timeframe allotted knowing how long it takes to train the workers and then even get the items needed to make the high end epic items. it takes millions of AD and thousands of dollars of Zen (if you go that route) to level Profession skills to the point of making purple as early as they are. Exploiters and goldsellers are the big issue here and these are being sold.

Curious as to what will be done about these people as this will affect the supply of gemmed shirts and pants and likely place it at zero when fixed.
There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.

Comments

• krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well, I leveled up tailoring to 20 and just finished leveling up platesmithing to 20 today. I did it legit. It doesnt take long to lvl up a profession. It does take some real money to get the purple tools needed to make the gemmed shirts and pants and I have spent lots of real money to get my tools.

If there are exploiters crafting and selling gear then ya ban them but don't say that there should not be any gemmed shirts and pants on the market. There are some legit players crafting them too.
  • thehighcounselthehighcounsel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    krubar wrote: »
    Well, I leveled up tailoring to 20 and just finished leveling up platesmithing to 20 today. I did it legit. It doesnt take long to lvl up a profession. It does take some real money to get the purple tools needed to make the gemmed shirts and pants and I have spent lots of real money to get my tools.

If there are exploiters crafting and selling gear then ya ban them but don't say that there should not be any gemmed shirts and pants on the market. There are some legit players crafting them too.
    Yup, I finally got my mailsmithing to 20 and it was legit, required a couple lucky hits with asset packs, but Io was so happy to be able to make two gemmed shirts and sell them for moniess
  • renegademarshalrenegademarshal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited May 2013
    I got my mailsmithing to 20 by being smart. I did not spend a dime on this game, and ended with 4 blue workers and 1 green. I'm now in the process of getting blue/purple tools. Not to mention that I also got 2 dragon eggs from lockboxes that I opened by converting AD into Zen, which I later sold instead of using.

Just because you haven't gotten a profession to 20 doesn't mean other people haven't. The people who got early starts started putting up epics 5 days before I did, which makes perfect sense.