test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Group wiped on some random trash pull?

kineticv3kineticv3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Well if you're a Guardian Fighter or Devoted Cleric the only obvious thing to do is to leave that group! They aren't worth your time!

I don't often do pug groups for T2s, but when I do happen to go with one or two people who don't know the instance too well and wipes occur it is always the DC or GF that leave the group pretty quickly. Anyone else see this happen? The worst is when there's only like 5 minutes left on the DD timer and you spent the last 10minutes finding one of those that left.
Post edited by kineticv3 on

Comments

• Options
    pezizgoodpezizgood Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Well yeah. The dungeon queue for GFs is like 10 seconds. That's just supply and demand. I'm not saying it's right, but it's understandable. I've been in groups that ran through the trash perfectly and then repeatedly got wiped on the bosses. If you wipe on the trash, you can count on wiping during the boss. No reason to stay.
  • Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Working as intended :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So umm what is the problem?
  • Options
    thehighcounselthehighcounsel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    Yea as a DC, T2s are not hard but for some reason there is a ton of people who think they can just jump in first time and know what to do and wipe the group and trash, at that point I leave and get nearly instant queue since I am a DC...eh

What I really need to do is join a guild, but with the exploits popping up daily (maybe hourly Kappa), I am not secure at all about the future of the game and you don't want to know how much dumbass money IO put into this game because I thought I finally found the replacement MMO. Well working on Rift game while I still enjoy Foundry quests, I am hoping so much that this game turns out "okay". Although when I see people have 50k to 100k zen, I am just horrified and wish I knew that zen market was being exploited to hell, lost so many ADs..lulz