test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

total Stat points Error

whogivsasheitwhogivsasheit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
ok i have been looking at many different toons in game and have noticed large discrepancy in the points distributed and applied points. first i notice people walking around with 27 points in one tree as Dex or Str. but if i can max roll a (18+2) + 6 new points to distribute as you level = 26 how do they get 27, also if i do the maths on one race (human) some only have 96 points in total and in that same race others have 102 points in total that is 6 points more than others and that is a lot, is the data base going corrupt or what is happening as they have a big advantage over other players in PvP. or am i missing 6 points as many other players at Lv60

(this was checked at Lv60) and not below that level
Post edited by whogivsasheit on

Comments

• gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have been wondering this myself, i have 96 total, and have seen people with upto 104. when i'd have thought all people should have the same total at 60, regardless of what hey rolled(only the distribution should vary) but since i dont know for definate that they should have the same(jsut seems logical) only reason i hadnt mentioned it yet
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Check and see if they're showing the campfire buff. That adds 1 to every stat.
  • gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    good point tirwen, dont know why i didnt think of that, and that probably does cover a lot of cases with +6, but there people with +8(maybe more havent even checked many poepls)
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3