test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

It's okay guys it's OPEN BETA.

mopop27mopop27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
*sigh* Another exploit, another chance of a roll back. As a precautionary I told people to quit playing for the day.

Boy was everyone pissed.

At me.

LOL Welp so be safe, maybe go have a cook out with your love ones. Happy Memorial day.

Comments

• Options
    karaadkaraad Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    *sigh* They're still taking people's money though!
  • Options
    thehighcounselthehighcounsel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    Yea I should have known something was aloft when people were trading in keys for the most part, actually it was almost 99% keys and the AD value had skyrocketed while zen has become more or less worthless. Such a waste of money, oh wekll I 've wasted money on worse things, so whatever PWE/Cryptic can keep going on and people like me will keep throwing money at them because I/we can't learn.
  • Options
    lieolieo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    why would a greedy company ever refund your hard earned cash? They will never wipe the servers because that's what all the foolish people who blindly supported there game with real money want. Those suckers who forked over there cash have spent there money. Nuff said Now once they fix stuff those same idiots will be the ones spending more because they have too much invested to quit.. lets milk them