test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thoughts and Suggestions

sargon6sargon6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Having played for some time, and being a founder on top of that I have a few suggestions. Before everyone dismisses this out of hand understand these are intended to be constructive suggestions that may never be acted on, but at least I said something.

Character Respec - This is very broken.. the respec needs to be a LOT cheaper.. Gold maybe.. not crystals.. If you want people to play the game they need to be able to respec as they learn without saving up for a year to do it. Charterers evolve.. let them.. it keeps the game interesting, and keeps people playing.

Bank Space - There is not enough space even for free to play. I fully understand you want to make money, and I support you doing so, but do it on convenience items. Not game breaking mechanics.. Take Guild wars for instance.. the starter space is quite reasonable so that when you expand it you don't feel ripped off. Just increase the default space, and the space you get at purchase.

Shared Banks - Sending stuff through the mail is a less than ideal way to get stuff to my alts.. let me share my bank...

Bag Space - Once again.. make money on convenience items.. give me a teleport scroll for zen, or something like that.. Bag space is necessary, and really shouldn't be so limited. Convenience items people will pay for.. also they will pay for character customization's (outfits etc.) this does not break the game, but still allows you to make money..

A collectible rune space.. If you don't want to increase the bag space then just give us a collectible spot for the runes that doesn't use our normal bag. This would improve the situation dramatically.

Alignment - Would love to see some evil options.. so far its no alignment, and all good gods.. let us make a choice.. it adds to the depth.

Foundry - Create some randomization options.. I would love to make less linear static quests, but I need random elements to do that... Also let me put in random chests.. you can control the drops, and limit the amount, but at least let me put them in. One last thing.. bosses.. true bosses.. would love those for my missions.

Great game overall.. just needs polish in my opinion.
Post edited by sargon6 on

Comments

• Options
    sickweepupsickweepup Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    totally agree, especially with the char respec.....thats extortionate.
    i also think the scrolls of teleportation @4000 AD is very high also!
  • Options
    dndjessdndjess Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    sargon6 wrote: »
    Alignment - Would love to see some evil options.. so far its no alignment, and all good gods.. let us make a choice.. it adds to the depth.

They could add an alignment selection, but since everybody has the same starting point and all the same quests, making alignment even the slightest bit meaningful would be a major change to the game.