test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 52 highest stat is a 5... epic

misterrmatt4438misterrmatt4438 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
so I noticed at lvl 20 that my stats were HORRIBLE.. I submitted 2 tickets (well attempted) and I keep getting redirected to the customer service email.. witch is awesome btw As it stands now .. one week into my GWF my stats are 5-5-1-1-1-1.. with customer service being its wonderful self as per usual im reaching out in desperation to the community.. iv tried a respec token and have done everything short of deleting my toon (don't want to get rid of my 16 leadership and 14 mailsmithing) If anyone has encountered the same problem or knows a fix .. for the love of god help me :eek: remembering back I didn't get the option to roll stats at character creation.. as this is my first character I didn't know any different

please help me save MisterrRage!

-MisterrMatt
Post edited by misterrmatt4438 on

Comments

• karaadkaraad Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    There is no way your 'stats' are 5-5-1-1-1-1. Also, what 'stats' are you even talking about? Ability Scores? If thats the case, theres no way you can have them that low, there is no way to get them that low, there are literally like 5-10 different combinations of stats you can achieve through the reroll system at char gen and I've never seen any combination of stats add up to less than 40 points total. Post a picture of what you're talking about and visit the Auction House to buy yourself gear.

Unless you are a troll, then this is a bad troll. -_-
  • stormysgstormysg Member Posts: 93
    edited May 2013
    screenshots of the problem would help..
  • morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds almost like the stat scores that show up in the Foundry....
  • misterrmatt4438misterrmatt4438 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    By stats I do mean Ability scores gents and let me just draw you a picture Str- 6 Con -6 all other scores are at two now.. up from 30 mis ago .. interesting points spent is at 14 points available is at 0 points pending is at 0 I don't even get my Half orc racial bonuses
    and @ karaad Read the first post Bra! said in plain ENGLY I didn't get a roll scores screen when I made my toon @ stormysg ill try to put up a ss after I get off work. This is not a troll .. this is me trying to get some help

-MisterrMatt
    edited May 2013
    my gears fine man.. gear score at over 5k all items from seals and ad store
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    are you injured?
    edited May 2013
    @ifthir nope no injuries is been this way since character creation
  • deathtrap82deathtrap82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got screenshots?
  • thorkantosthorkantos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if im not wrong according to D&D pen and paper u dont have +22 in con if u got con 22 u only would have +6 and 10 in con is 0 and u get +1 for each 2 points in ability u have..
    edited May 2013
    working on it
    I had to take a pic with my phone because my computer is ****ed up
    edited May 2013
    GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=33891b26-c6fe-11e2-85ba-00237de4a7a4&Aux=0|0|8D029221E3ED0E0||0|0|0|0||&cid=787b028d1aaebc63&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MHxwaG90by5KUEd8aW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ITT: OP W/ IQ < 50

I'm assuming he wont understand that
    edited May 2013
    sorry for the quality and size had to take it with my phone "/

squit and yo cacn seel the stats and points penting and all that jazz ... as you kin kinda see "p not trolling gents

and no.. no idea .. I can email you the pic if you like
  • deathtrap82deathtrap82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sorry for the quality and size had to take it with my phone "/

squit and yo cacn seel the stats and points penting and all that jazz ... as you kin kinda see "p not trolling gents

and no.. no idea .. I can email you the pic if you like

Can't see anything - picture doesn't show up from here. Are you sure you don't mean that your bonus is +5?
  • morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Could be that the 10 attribute numbers are showing as 0 and each points above 10 is showing up. Might wanna mouse over the stats and see what they are contributing.
  • xaerostrikexaerostrike Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ITT: OP W/ IQ < 50

I'm assuming he wont understand that

rofl

have to wonder ; )
    edited May 2013
    neverwinterpic_zps6d869cbb.jpg
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok some of you need to butt out. What the OP is talking about is his ability scores are not displaying what they should be. They are only showing what points are put in and not showing his actual ability scores. there has been a few posts about this.
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL that's funny.
    Don't get your hopes too high tho. Support won't work.
    At east PWE's support never has.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o