test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway

umakumak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Gateway could use some love. As soo far i havent got any of teh rought diamonts for any mission i claimed throw gate way. Only way too get them is too log into game and complete it there if you complete it throw gateway the diamonds doesnt come too your toon.
And for some reson it wont save my home ip when i log in with my computer too gateway. As everytime i log in i have too go throw my email for the code and even if i click too save the computer it doesnt. And sure i dont got static ip but as my router is on 24/7 it hasnt changed ip-adress for about half a year or soo and i have checked that i still got same ip-address as i hade when open beta started. But still it wants too save a new computer everytime i log in.
Works great with my phone as that one got saved and work as it should part from it got same problem with no diamonds too the toon too.
Post edited by umak on

Comments

• karzak851karzak851 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you get the rough diamonds but its automatically converted to diamonds when you log on. Its a feature
    The other problem I also have with needing to input the code every time
  • stardatstardat Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    has anyone else experienced the problem when canceling a profession task on the computer though the gateway the task woln't cancel?
  • utaniautania Member Posts: 99
    edited May 2013
    karzak851 wrote: »
    you get the rough diamonds but its automatically converted to diamonds when you log on. Its a feature
    The other problem I also have with needing to input the code every time

Not true.

If you are lucky you might get rough diamonds, most of the time you don't get anything.