test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Initiate of the Faith dont work properly???

jerka1525jerka1525 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Hello there guys.

Let me explain why I am posting this thread. I am not sure that Initiate of the faith is working properly.
I have it maxed 5/5 which should give me bonus crit chance equal to 1% of my power stat which is 1705 atm (and that gives us +17,05 crit chance). And I also have feat that increases my crit chance +3%.

Now lets calculate:
power stat 1705 - +17,05% critical
My critical strike from items is 415 - +4,1% critical
weapon mastery feat - +3% critical
and our basic chance - 5% critical
that gives us - 29,15% critical chance

Still my critical chance shown in the character menu is - 18,1%..... WHY????????????

lets say 18,1 -5,-3,-4,1 - 6%critical

So Initiate of faith gives me +6 instead of +17.05%

And simple question... WHY ???

Please explain to me.. Coz if this doesnt work how it says it should work... I would have been using another feat and not this one... which leads to.... RESPEC FOR ASTRAL DIAMONDS ... umm... GREAT!

If someone would be so nice and give me some explanation please?

Thanks ;)
Post edited by jerka1525 on

Comments

• highropeshighropes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103
    edited May 2013
    It increases your crit STAT, not crit chance.. lol + 17,05% - that would be hilarious. :D

And, next time, please, read properly what something is supposed to do so you don't have to make useless threads here. Sorry to be rude, but your post is written in a way it deserves it.
  • jerka1525jerka1525 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    then let me ask youn a question. What crit STAT means? because... there are two stats in character menu - critical STRIKE and critical CHANCE... then it could be both of those stats... Problem is on their side since they dont name it properly..

dont wanna be rude.. but there is no CRIT STAT in character sheet
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol.

You have Crit Rating (Crit Strike) which is just a number that increases your crit chance.

So like 100 crit strike = 1% crit as a rough example.

So it's only giving you 17 crit rating/strike which is like 0.17% crit lol.

That feat is terrible, you couldn't possibly think it would be giving you THAT much crit from a single feat right? General rule of thumb is, if it looks too good to be true it most likely is.

If you're still low level and have the diamonds, definately bite the bullet and respec now, also do some more research before you complete a build. If it's like 50k ad that's quite a bit, but you can make that up pretty easy at 60.