test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gateway reward collecting!!!

unknown1456unknown1456 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So, i've always been iffy about this, and since I'm going away for a week but still have internet I wanted to be sure, it worked, but it doesn't. I did leadership tasks like protecting caravans and such in the gateway, issuing and collecting rewards all through the gateway. Logged into my character and there was 0 rough astral diamonds when there should of been at least 400 on just my level 26 GF. I also have a GWF at 60 who did fight undead, protect caravans, etc. 0 rough AD as well.

In other words I know for a fact the gateway does NOT reward rough AD to characters when you collect a reward through it. It could be more then just that maybe it doesn't give xp(character) or even the silver too, I didn't pay too close attention to those. So yeah needs a fix, I probably lost a good couple thousand AD without really realizing it, because I believed it worked properly, since its available.
Post edited by unknown1456 on

Comments

• Options
    thereashenthingthereashenthing Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Found this out a while ago and reported it, still no response.

Also, I would like to see some way to avoid celestial coin reset in the gateway as well.
  • Options
    rasalvat0rerasalvat0re Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    doesn't work for me as well rough astral diamond not showing up in-game when collected through the gateway please fix it.. thanks
  • Options
    aldarimelaldarimel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'm getting the same issue, sometimes the astrals show up sometimes they dont :(
  • Options
    captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
  • Options
    helza123helza123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you sure they don't get auto-refined when you log in? its a feature not many people know about. Each day you log in it will auto refine the previous days unrefined diamonds, so they won't show up as raw anymore but as normal AD's.