test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why my character missing after the maintenance on 25th may

terenceqwy81terenceqwy81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
i'm from +8gmt country.
i was still on the game until 6am. after a fewmore hours, around like 10am, i was using gateway to pump level crafting on my main and bought a mount on my alt character.
then i offline because of the maintenance. when i finally free to play around like 6pm, my account is empty? the character is missing, i though wth... i try using gateway to double check.... my character is gone seriously? Wth.
i check my mails to see if i have recieve email regarding anonymous IP logging my account, there is none.
i already ticket in, and there's no reply, even facebook there's no reply. z.z
give me back my astral and zen.

ps: i hope you wont make the same mistake like last time, where i wrongly input password and my account got block, i ticket, and you know what... ooh i FINALLY got unblock after ONE WHOLE MONTH. good service pw
Post edited by terenceqwy81 on

Comments

• Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First off, can you actually log into the account even if there are no characters, and get the character creation screen? If so then there's something else wrong. First might be quite simple, was either of these characters created on the infamous "Caturday" if so any characters created during the time that was rolled back were erased. If not then I'm sorry something else caused it. Including the possibility someone (if there's anyone else in your home) that knows your username and password, logging in on your computer and deleting your character as a joke. In fact using the same computer/IP would circumvent the securecheck feature. Other than that I don't know.
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    terenceqwy81terenceqwy81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's not about the rollback..i even got the caturday package on both my characters.
    my main was already 60 b4 the AH disaster.i did top up zen as well b4 tat incident happen.
    no one else in my home play games. if it's about my account got compromised, i might know, i set up my pc to rollback b4 OS startup to a cleaned scanned state everytime i on my pc.
    thanks for your help, chuckwolf.

i'm still awaiting reply for my ticket for like 3days now.