test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

did the gf get a ninja nerf

gbutler85gbutler85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
so yeah like the title says i haven't been able to play much in the last week and a half but i jumped in pvp in the 50's bracket i would hit like 3500 if not more that's with out knights challenge. now i cant hit over 1500 and that is with knights challenge abd at will hits do like 150 - 250 wtf happen.

any one else see this

BTW PERFECT WORLD OR CRYPTIC YOUR PATCH NOTES SUCK A$$

i would like to see more detailed notes

any ways thanks this is not qq here i just want to know what is going on with my dmg
Post edited by gbutler85 on

Comments

• derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People have reported that the closer you get to the level cap of the PvP bracket, your damage drops dramatically for some reason. Could be the issue you're having.
  • gbutler85gbutler85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmm maybe yeah cuz im 59 right now
  • eldusterelduster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gbutler85 wrote: »
    hmm maybe yeah cuz im 59 right now

That's not it then.. at 59 you are working as intended

55,56,57.. and worst of all 58 would have you hitting like a kitten.. tooltip for encounters is around 40% of normal value when scaled from x8 to x9.

It's a huge bug.. and quite frankly it's ridiculous that it has lasted so long in game
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dont think so, someone invited me into a GF pvp group and we destroy the enemy team in the two matches that we played :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blaumkerblaumker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    elduster wrote: »
    That's not it then.. at 59 you are working as intended

55,56,57.. and worst of all 58 would have you hitting like a kitten.. tooltip for encounters is around 40% of normal value when scaled from x8 to x9.

It's a huge bug.. and quite frankly it's ridiculous that it has lasted so long in game

Actually, it could very well be it.

At 51, you'll hit like a truck. The game level caps you for the BG and "scales" you to that level. The assumed stats it gives you are obscene compared to the gear you are probably really wearing. It's even more noticeable in the mid brackets. If you are undergeared at 59, it's very possible you'll be the weakest character in the BG.
  • phigmnentphigmnent Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    blaumker wrote: »
    Actually, it could very well be it.

At 51, you'll hit like a truck. The game level caps you for the BG and "scales" you to that level. The assumed stats it gives you are obscene compared to the gear you are probably really wearing. It's even more noticeable in the mid brackets. If you are undergeared at 59, it's very possible you'll be the weakest character in the BG.

The problem is the game actually debuff's you

At lvl 48 (with same gear). When I enter the PVP zone, My cleave dmg on the tool tip is cap of 197 dmg. Soon as I ding lvl 49 (same gear), my cleave dmg jumps to 381 dmg. This is just the tool tip. Something isnt right when your in the mid-level, instead of getting stats buffed, they debuff you when you enter, so you run around with a freaking wet noodle instead of a sword. How does this effect game play (all states are nearly 50% reduced)

Challenge, Charge (do not remember names) hits for critical around 2k (yep thats it). Lvl 49 (mind you just 1 game later). Challenge-charge hits for 5k+.

Challenge, 25% Doom 4-5k @ 48
    Challenge, 25% Doom 10-15k @ 49

So yea.....its just not worth doing pvp when in the middle levels because they debuff your class so badly