test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Selling cats/coalescent wards

mtragemoarmtragemoar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
cats for 40g each and coalescent wards for 2g each have over 200 cats and over 2000 wards bill@mtragemoar on dragon server let me know
Post edited by mtragemoar on

Comments

• Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    0/10 troll.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    dead serious I will show you in trade right now
  • Options
    possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice troll thread if not, i did report you for evaluation. No harm no foul....right?
    There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    go for it, power to the proxy bro
  • Options
    spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    look at the name. 0/10

unoriginal
  • Options
    gsundered11gsundered11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You know, it actually depresses me that i'm playing the same game as someone with the OP's mentality. Hell, it depresses me that we share similar species characteristics. And it depresses the frack out of me that this person probably has a circle of like-minded creatures that he's acting up like a two-year old to that think this is actually clever and cool.
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know, it actually depresses me that i'm playing the same game as someone with the OP's mentality. Hell, it depresses me that we share similar species characteristics. And it depresses the frack out of me that this person probably has a circle of like-minded creatures that he's acting up like a two-year old to that think this is actually clever and cool.

Yeah it's the stark realization that you are living in an Idiocracy, There is a group of these "people" that hang out at our local game shop (40 year olds that play Yu-Gi-Oh) They talk like the Caturday thing was this big revolution that stuck it to Cryptic, all because of some imagined slight they did to the players with a CoH patch, and the sad thing is they talk to others of this mentality all over the world on the internet.... It isn't enough to not like a game and go play something else, now you have to pull these stupid social engineering schemes that never work.

Honestly how in the hell did we even make it to the 21st century?

Comin' up next on The Violence Channel: An all-new "Ow, My Balls!"
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    arnoxnewpoxarnoxnewpox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mtragemoar wrote: »
    cats for 40g each and coalescent wards for 2g each have over 200 cats and over 2000 wards bill@mtragemoar on dragon server let me know

So lets say the OP actually has all of these items, that he somehow escaped the account scan removing items like this...

I can't think of a better way to get GM attention to my account, than making a forum post this stupid.

Horrible troll post. 0/10.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still lots in stock
  • Options
    xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So lets say the OP actually has all of these items, that he somehow escaped the account scan removing items like this...

I can't think of a better way to get GM attention to my account, than making a forum post this stupid.

Horrible troll post. 0/10.

Or maybe he is a rich fella who happen to spend loads on Cats and wards :eek:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    dont say troll or whatever until you come up to me in game and confirm I am not putting this in the trade window
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah it's the stark realization that you are living in an Idiocracy, There is a group of these "people" that hang out at our local game shop (40 year olds that play Yu-Gi-Oh) They talk like the Caturday thing was this big revolution that stuck it to Cryptic, all because of some imagined slight they did to the players with a CoH patch, and the sad thing is they talk to others of this mentality all over the world on the internet.... It isn't enough to not like a game and go play something else, now you have to pull these stupid social engineering schemes that never work.

Honestly how in the hell did we even make it to the 21st century?

Comin' up next on The Violence Channel: An all-new "I pewped my pantzorz"

tldrbroseph?
  • Options
    redlanceredlance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, there are lot of ways to obtain cats and wards for just less money in game (just paying AD that actually are worth very low) or by buying with real money
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You know, it actually depresses me that i'm playing the same game as someone with the OP's mentality. Hell, it depresses me that we share similar species characteristics.

I'm sure that it will depress others to see how quickly people judge their fellow humans and look down at them for not meeting their own ideas and ideals of what and how everyone else should be like. :)
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    c0mixfanc0mixfan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    mtragemoar wrote: »

Hey, you're that self-confessed exploiter!

Still trying to flog off your ill-gotten wares, I see.

So so fail. LOL
    Please play, rate, & review my very first Foundry Quest!

The X Factor Campaign NWS-DCO7OKB6F

Quest #1: The Morning After NW-D13LX4M93

Quest #2 Coming Soon!

Just for fun - Night of the Werebeast! NW-DT5EIZKZZ
  • Options
    bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    How did you get sooo many cats and wards to sell like that? Did you cheat? Are you a cheater?
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    He doesn't have them, he's just fibbing to get attention. :)

There have been the grand total of zero cats below vendor value in the AH on Dragon since Caturday, and no serious offers that I have seen, or noticeably more people with cats than before.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ya know bud, Cheaters are liars are thieves... You sound proud to be so low class. Jeez you have to live with yourself.... that must suk dude.