test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Parkouring in Neverwinter

kolodorkolodor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello guys, i made a video about parkouring in Neverwinter. Im playing as rouge and i tough, a rogue should be walk on the buildings and stuff. So yeah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNAN9NOsdC4
ceed9d78937b42bfb870df7.png
Post edited by kolodor on

Comments

• elazaerothelazaeroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    Hey man nicely. I've done a lot of this myself. I've been on every rooftop in Protectors Enclave including the seven costers market and neverembers temple inside and outside, and to every edge of the map, all the way to the background features lol. It's really fun discovering this stuff. What's your server shard and ingame handle? I can show you some places you may not have been to yet.

http://m.youtube.com/user/Lazorune#/watch?v=N6oIwwIpmWk

And a technique I devised to get up certain high places which seems impossible, I call "climbing" or "sticking'.
    "There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world. ~Ravel

Scaling the rooftops of the Protectors Enclave since Beta Weekend #1.
  • khazaadkhazaad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Not really sure why but this composition made my brain :D

Edit: Figured it out. It was a post about someone enjoying the game beyond its purpose instead of *****ing about its shortcomings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Love this! Gonna have to give it a try with my rogue!
  • noshiznoshiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I love this "parkour" thing, or what i use to say, "wall climbing", and i've found a lot of places both in Enclave and in some quest zones, and i really hope they wont remove/fix them. At least not all of them, it's fun climbing and doesn't really hurt anyone.
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
    edited May 2013
    assassinofkingsneveremb.png

climbinginneverwinterpa.png

thehighest.png

theroyalrise.png
    "There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world. ~Ravel

• omgdarwinawardomgdarwinaward Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay, Parcour!
    Nice shots and great to see other people get into this.

Some contributions (not sure if entirely in the spirit, some are more about being where you seriously are not supposed to be):

ibqPHBLnnWXX5N.jpg
    iGFQ70zDkTDtt.jpg
    icUodkJpCvREr.jpg
    ibnuQbsw5uoCgG.jpg
    edited May 2013