test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Mindflayer) Couple looking for guild

ryaskryask Member Posts: 13 Arc User
(Guardian Fighter 12.5k gs) plus useful companion
&
(Devoted Cleric 9.8k g.s) plus useful companion

Couple currently looking for a guild on Mindflayer Shard.

What you can expect from us:

- Prepared (pots/kits/gear/knowledge of encounter, even if only from watching a video/research)
- Helpful/friendly (always willing to lend a hand/answer questions etc.)
- Maturity (we are both in our 30's and dislike drama, we refrain from immature zone/pvp/spamming and trolling/taunting)
- Competent players (can follow instruction/move out of circles of death/research class/spec/stat/gear optimization)
- Active ( Play daily, use voice coms, use forums etc.)

What we are looking for:

We are looking for a friendly, mature guild of competent, active players to explore content with. We are mainly focused on PVE, but also enjoy PVP fun and foundry. Guild must use voice com and have a good sense of humor/be laid back and put people before loot. A bit of rp is fine although it is not something we like to participate in.

If your guild sounds like the place for us please feel free to reply or even PM me, thanks.
Post edited by ryask on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oh rats Ryask, you are on the Mindflayer server but wanted to reach out and let you know your mentality is exactly what the Sinister Swarm is all about. We commend you both on your values and wish you the best of luck in search of a home. Feel free to check out www.sinisterswarm.com, servers will merge at some time soon. Would love to give you two a warm welcome.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • ryaskryask Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh rats Ryask, you are on the Mindflayer server but wanted to reach out and let you know your mentality is exactly what the Sinister Swarm is all about. We commend you both on your values and wish you the best of luck in search of a home. Feel free to check out www.sinisterswarm.com, servers will merge at some time soon. Would love to give you two a warm welcome.

Great website by the way, loved the spotlight photo's of your members and introduction video, It makes SS feel like a welcoming place. Also took some time to read some of your charter, laws and policies, absolutely what we are looking for! Good things come to those who wait, so here is to hoping the shards merge sooner rather than later!
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Absolutely Ryask, it is our members that makes our home a great place to hang up your hat and have fun. For future questions, I always check these forums and also my ingame name is quantumn@baronquantumn if need be. Good luck in your search, we can keep the light on for you two. :)
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think Menzoberranzan would be a good fit for you, especially if you dont mind having a bunch of drow lovers around lol. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for your communication needs as well. Fell free to check our site and see if you are interested(listed below my sig). If not interested good luck in your search.

PS: We are holding a Meet & Greet tonight for the guild if you would like to show up and chat with some of us and have us answer any questions you may have about us and our guild.
  • ryaskryask Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    raist31 wrote: »
    I think Menzoberranzan would be a good fit for you, especially if you dont mind having a bunch of drow lovers around lol. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for your communication needs as well. Fell free to check our site and see if you are interested(listed below my sig). If not interested good luck in your search.

PS: We are holding a Meet & Greet tonight for the guild if you would like to show up and chat with some of us and have us answer any questions you may have about us and our guild.

Thanks for the response, I'll be sure to check out your site! As for the drow lovers, I only wish I could have rolled a Drow, but unfortunately the draw of 3 extra points from a human was too much for the OCD in me hahah. Wish I would have seen this last night would have liked to attend the meet and greet to see what your guild has to offer! But I will check the site and let you know!