test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

the **** ??

octavianoctavian Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I'm the only one observing that Tank takes way too much damage?
+ companions steel the threat incredible fast ? even if they are low level? this is ****ing insane cryptic should work on this..or they should remove tank !!!
Post edited by octavian on

Comments

• Options
    greigongreigon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No worries, tank gfs are a rarity since everyone uses 2xdc and 3xdps on end game. they reaaaly need to do something about astral shield stacking. makes tanks pointless...
  • Options
    octavianoctavian Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I've seen that tanks are kinda useless.. there's no point from them..anyway they are really cool ..and can handle more than any other class. Not to mention that I do a lot of damage...:):D ..And yeah is beta ..lots of things has to be changed..but if they really care about this project..it can become one of the top 3 MMORPG on the market...it has the power to compete even with world of warcraft if more content will be added in time.It is the only game where quests haven't bored me yet . It's awesome! and skills as well. They should create a databse with all items in game..+ putting lots of informations on that wiki ....
    and yeah they should take care of those critical strike..armore penetration./deflection etc,..the system is kinda broken . it doesn;t work .I'm tank but i'm using dps stats ...and i like it more than the tank ones..where i had low dps..+ i was taking damage way too much . they should define more the roles .