test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seeking Solo Play Foundry Missions

merrybellemerrybelle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
As the title of this post says, I'm seeking solo foundry content. I saved the foundry for end game and I want to dive into it, however some quests are for groups, and not all quests are marked solo or group. I don't want to play overly long ( under 30 minutes) or difficult quests (I'm a cleric, not the best at DPS), although quests broken into parts will be fine. I will leave reviews as I go. Thanks in advance for posting your quests.
Post edited by merrybelle on

Comments

• Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You could give my stories a try if you like. The link is in my signature. Average duration is about 15 - 30 minutes per quest. Though chapter 4 seems to take people about 45 minutes to complete.

Chapter 2 might take some time if you get lost, so try not to get lost, my advice would be to check the map if you want to sort of cheat your way into finding things.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine is a fairly reasonable solo 20-30 min quest...

\/
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    coanunncoanunn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 368 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    NW-DQF4T7QYH - Any cave can lead to adventure. It's been tested by multiple level 60's to guarantee balance for all classes to solo.
    Do you crave a good old fashioned dungeon crawl? One where the dungeon tells it's own story? The Dungeon Delves campaign is just for you! Start with my first release: NW-DQF4T7QYH Any cave can lead to adventure!
  • Options
    aggropotatoaggropotato Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I invite you to play "The Goblin King" - an original comedy combat romp for action fans!

They're only goblins, right?

DjJa8CU.jpg

Gameplay tip: Slow and steady wins the race; be careful of what you pull!
    Length: 15-20 min
    Level: 5-60
    Party: 1-2
    Tags: #Combat, #Humor
    JtuEMvw.jpg
  • Options
    havoclhavocl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    My first two quests are under 30min. You can find them in my signature.
    Conflict between sworn enemies (NWS-DB3HIQPRH) by Havoc988 :
    It started with a burglary
    Then it got friendly
    But it ended badly
  • Options
    zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a very easy quest, that is based on story, tasks, and exploration. The average time is showing 20 minutes, actual time depends on how much exploring you do. There is very little combat... to be exact, there are 6 easy encounters and 4 standard encounters total, that's it. It's for people who are looking for something relaxing and fun to do, instead of kill-kill-kill.
    Title: Kolde Acres: Counting Chickens
    Code: NW-DQOPEH6V5
    Author: @koldelegacy

Description:
    Help the farmers at Kolde Acres get ready for the Neverwinter Farmers' Faire. There are some chores that need to be done around the farm, and something has been killing their chickens. There are wide open spaces and lots of woods to explore... never know what you might discover off the path.

-Easy, solo, relaxed.
    -Several extra things to find, explore to the farthest reaches. (Mail me for list or hints.)
    -This is an introduction to the characters and setting for other KA quests. Talk to Timothe to learn more.
    -Travel to Kolde Acres from any city gate.

Bugs:
    -The wooden bucket sometimes does not appear or sparkle, but you can still interact with it.
    -No marked trail, but all points and areas will show on your map.
    -Selune's Tears are not used in this story, they sparkle by default.

Foundry forum thread title: [UGC] Kolde Acres.

#Story #Explore #Easy #Outside
  • Options
    jaqazjaqaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    merrybelle wrote: »
    As the title of this post says, I'm seeking solo foundry content. I saved the foundry for end game and I want to dive into it, however some quests are for groups, and not all quests are marked solo or group. I don't want to play overly long ( under 30 minutes) or difficult quests (I'm a cleric, not the best at DPS), although quests broken into parts will be fine. I will leave reviews as I go. Thanks in advance for posting your quests.

I am still working out some kinks, but please give my quest a run when you have the time. Should only take about 20-30 minutes. Combat with some story and side quest. Much appreciated.

Ravenlyn Caverns
    NW-DG3HR33SM

Thanks,
    ~ Jaqaz
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085
    edited May 2013
    Mission name: Witch Hunt
    Short code: NW-DSZ3TJDEC
    Version: v1.4

Play time seems to be roughly 30 minutes, probably even less. It was tweaked for solo at 60 lvl.
  • Options
    nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q) is a simple, linear, solo quest, if you want to try it out! More details in this thread.
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)
  • Options
    tarum89tarum89 Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I strongly suggest you my quest : P
    You can simply click on my banner, it's the link to my quest thread with a small description, images and code.

cheers!
  • Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think mine should be doable for a solo Cleric at 60, though I'm not completely certain as I'm in my 50s now (as a Cleric + tank pet).
    I'd actually be quite interested to hear if it is or not as I can't test it out myself >.>

NW-DJS69CYZ9 would be the short key. I normally take about 20ish minutes. Do note that there are a few pulls that may be tricky.

I'd also like to jump on this bandwagon! Some quests are just too hard or last way too long for a DC to remain interesting. Will keep an eye on this thread.
  • Options
    zwallacezwallace Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are more than welcome to try out the first part of my campaign, In The Bandit Business. Here is the code: NW-DK7SPLPRP. Tell me what you think!
    My Foundry Quests:

In The Bandit Business: NW-DK7SPLPRP
  • Options
    merrybellemerrybelle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for all the replies. I will start trying out those quests tonight. If I don't leave a review it means I couldn't finish by myself. I tried some quests earlier today in the foundry and got my butt handed to me. That's why I made this thread.
  • Options
    talli0talli0 Member Posts: 67
    edited May 2013
    If you are still looking for good solo quests to run, check out my newest one, The Dark Garden (NW-DQBGVHH7V).

Click here for more information!

Hopefully it fits what you are looking for. It is designed for solo players, has been averaging around 30 minutes for players and has about an equal amount of combat, exploration and lore with a goodly dash of humor.
    Talli0's Foundry:

No Country for Old Undead
  • Options
    markyx16markyx16 Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    I have an hour and a half solo campaign called The Thamus Blade. Specifically designed for solo play, and based on the reviews, very well balanced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Creator of The Thamus Blade campaign
    Chapter 1 - Rescuing Answers: NW-DC64NKE5B
    Chapter 2 - Following the Horde: NW-DHVMWBW9D
    Chapter 3 - Memories: NW-DJHWOYMOY

Creator of The Golden Beard - NW-DCPDAN254
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have two quests in my sig that can be completed solo. One is two hours of exploration with no waypoints and lot of hidden items/objectives. The other is only one or two minutes long, but has over 50 different ways to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited May 2013
    I've made 2 versions of this quest, one is designed for solo play and the other designed for groups. The solo version can be completed in about 20 minutes, but has lots of optional combats and dialogue that extend the playtime greatly. Try it out, if you like the single player version maybe invite a buddy to try the epic version. NWS-DNSXY8Z2F
  • Options
    alreadytakentooalreadytakentoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heya,
    My quest is called Don't fear the Reaper mainly because you don't actually have to kill the final boss, The Reaper, if you don't want to. I made it for my kids and undergeared clerics because I had some trouble soloing some of the stacked mob foundry quests before I figured out what I was doing, So there's a bit of feeding animals as well as all easy level mob groups.

ID: NW-DQWIYL6ZP
    If you play it, I'd love your feedback.
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    darkaninddarkanind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    NW-DUCYKYQHA
    Takes about 30 minutes, would love all the feedback, IE what to improve, as well as how difficult it was for a level 60 in case I need to tone it down a bit, but it should be fine.