test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to spend Ardent or Celestial coins

chaosmagezchaosmagez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have 12 Ardent coins and 7/7 Celestial coins and I'm unable to spend them.

Is this a bug and if it is when will it be fixed?
Post edited by chaosmagez on

Comments

• Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do not say what you cannot do, or what is not happening. In order for anyone to help you, you have to describe in detail what your ARE doing and what IS happening.

Care to try again?
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same, to be clear for the guy above, items show up as if there are not enough coins, while we have maxed coins.
    about celestial then, didn`t look at the other.
  • Options
    weisskreuz421weisskreuz421 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the same problem, at the same time. I can spend them now. What ever it was, resolvet itself.

-Let me clarify the bug...

When you would go to the coin store, at an alter, everything would be grayed out. Even if you had enough to spend. But it seems to be working now, at least for me. Was around 2PM EST. Seemed to resolve around 5PM
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that was it ;p didn`t know an altar was needed. or well, bit weird because never noticed on several other chars.
  • Options
    beegahjujubeegahjuju Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chaosmagez wrote: »
    I have 12 Ardent coins and 7/7 Celestial coins and I'm unable to spend them.

Is this a bug and if it is when will it be fixed?

well, i am having the same issue; i am maxxed out at 7/7 celestial coins, with 19 ardent coins . i'm standing inside the blue circle at the Shrine of the Gods; when i open option 7 for the Vault of Piety, all items have the coin redeem buttons greyed out. if i mouse over them it says "I do not have enough Celestial Coin."

pressing "I" and the Spend button results in the same greyed out option.

this will be the second week of getting screwed, please help. :P

>>> ah, i see. you need to have an inventory space open for the pack. i was able to buy after i sold my extra trash.