test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hanging up loading into Enclave

graymannngraymannn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
the loading bar fills up and thats it .. this is something new since the patch last nite.. I have multible 60's and have never had this problem until today ... it has happened several times now..
Post edited by graymannn on

Comments

• hidaianhidaian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having the same issue. Anyone figure out how to get passed it?
  • fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Set Shaders to LOW under troubleshooting setting in Graphics Advanced Options. Once in-game you can turn it back up high.
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
  • komakoma Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My shaders were ALREADy set to low.... anyone have a fix? this JUST started happening to me today!
  • cynicalazamacynicalazama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    koma wrote: »
    My shaders were ALREADy set to low.... anyone have a fix? this JUST started happening to me today!

Have you tried selecting safe mode from your launcher -> options? That worked for me.
  • unixorunixor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You get into game eventually... takes about 5~10 min. Dont know if this is has anything to do with it, but started happening when I updated my NVIDIA video drivers to the newest version.
  • walshicuswalshicus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have you tried selecting safe mode from your launcher -> options? That worked for me.

Can confirm this worked for me!
    http://mmo-economics.com - analysing the economic interactions in MMOs.
  • grndmastergrndmaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Had the same issue. Oddly enough of my three characters it would only affect 1 at a time (I could log into the other 2 just fine) all three were in protectors and it wouldnt always be the same character that couldnt load. The safe mode fix worked for me, but its still kind of a pain when your just trying to invoke and update crafting.

Just started happening to me since the last patch
  • daxtax86daxtax86 Member Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    unixor wrote: »
    You get into game eventually... takes about 5~10 min. Dont know if this is has anything to do with it, but started happening when I updated my NVIDIA video drivers to the newest version.

Happened to me beforehand, I updated and it still happens - definitely not a driver issue.

I haven't tried the shader settings suggested here, guess I'll give that a go.

EDIT: Lowering the shader seems to work some of the times, changing it from "very-high" to "low" lets me log in after 5-10 minutes so far 4/5 times, so perhaps this is a more immidiate fix that doesn't totally screw up your graphics settings.
    GM aka "Mafia Boss" of <Midget Mafia> Danish guild @ Beholder.

Main: "Daxt", Trickster Rogue @ Beholder.
    Alt: "Daxt-Two", Great Weapon Fighter @ Beholder

Tune in @ http://da.twitch.tv/daxt86
  • grouchy0grouchy0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here
  • hoprodhoprod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, same here. Started when I updated my Nvidia drivers... and shaders set to the lowest setting didn't help either.
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just exited the game and tried again later.

Got back in with no changes made to any settings.
  • erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    grndmaster wrote: »
    Had the same issue. Oddly enough of my three characters it would only affect 1 at a time (I could log into the other 2 just fine) all three were in protectors and it wouldnt always be the same character that couldnt load. The safe mode fix worked for me, but its still kind of a pain when your just trying to invoke and update crafting.

Just started happening to me since the last patch

Same here. I don't like the sound of safe mode so I'd prefer not to change that @ options. Something clearly went wrong in the last patch that caused this to happen. I hope they'll run over any tweaks they made to w/e that could possibly affect the loading screen.
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;
  • rezzernlrezzernl Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here my main stuck in Enclave. :/

Playing with my alts atm, hopefully can get in before I lose my coins.

*Edit* My Pc have 670, problem started after new patch + Nvidia driver.
    Starting with safe mod fixed the problem.
  • leshrac2346leshrac2346 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bumpage, same issue, fix plox
  • kaasdoekkaasdoek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fix this ffs.
  • nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Use the sticky, Luke.
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)
  • h2orattyh2oratty Member, NW_CrypticDev, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Data on this has been sent to the programming team to investigate.