test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF Unstoppable bug

edgaras0edgaras0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This happens to me more that one time. When i play pvp as a gwf i cant use my Unstoppable for some reason.
I can use it in beginning of the game. I think the bug appearers when i die. My assumption is that TR cc causing this bug , if im cc by TR and die then Unstoppable cant be used for the whole game which is one of the main thing that gwf need to be good.

Is there anyone else with this bug or is just me ?
Post edited by edgaras0 on

Comments

• Options
    gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes been posted a gazillion times, can happen in skirmishes too, really annoying
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • Options
    bediljulingbediljuling Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Maybe we need to spam this bug all over the Internet or media to get their respond. Getting really tired posting a report of a same bug they never fix
  • Options
    pprandompprandom Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    it makes the class unplayable, i hate it when i m winning a pvp match and this happens. You become a walking pointblank
  • Options
    pprandompprandom Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    maybe we should spam it in all the threads we find, even those that has nothing to do with it
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes, me and my friends have run across this too. If you get dazed during animation of unstoppable, determination never increases until you log or change maps.
  • Options
    pelkastpelkast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Determination increases for me but I can't activate it.
  • Options
    reagan247reagan247 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is STILL a bug that's happening in PVP. Please fix it, as it unbalances the game and renders a GWF unable to play as intended.
    sigpic2531278_1.gif
    If you need an account, click here to sign up.
  • Options
    mechcountmechcount Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Which is to say "I can't just go around stunlocking everything, and sometimes I die, please fix!"
  • Options
    nogoodatnamesnogoodatnames Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mech, whatever your class is, imagine you couldn't use your tab skill. Now imagine your tab skill was whatever skill you use most often.
  • Options
    thegreeblerthegreebler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    mechcount wrote: »
    Which is to say "I can't just go around stunlocking everything, and sometimes I die, please fix!"

spoken like a true wuss who knows his 1 shot kill rogue is going to be nerfed:)