test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

i need a litly help

bradurinxbradurinx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
hello i am not sure if its because of my pc that the game is freazing up and i am not a guy who under stands what is stronger than the other for the games so i will show you my PC

:windows 7
:amd a4-3300 APU whit radeon(tm) HD graphics (2cpus),~2.5Ghz
:4096mb RAM
:directX 11

: now display i think
:AMD RADEON HD 6450
:ATI TECHNOLOGIES inc.
:ATI DISPLAY ADAPTER (0x6779)
:INTERNAL DAC(400Mhz)
:2418Mb
:1440 x 900 (32bit) (60hz)

i guess thats all plz comment and tell me if the problem is my weak PC or ingame
Post edited by bradurinx on

Comments

• morpheas768morpheas768 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What version of Windows do you have? Is it Win 7 32 bit or 64 bit?

And what exactly happens when you're freezing up? Do you hear a repetitive sound from the game and the screen is frozen? Can you end the process with task manager or do you have to restart your whole pc?
  • bradurinxbradurinx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What version of Windows do you have? Is it Win 7 32 bit or 64 bit?

And what exactly happens when you're freezing up? Do you hear a repetitive sound from the game and the screen is frozen? Can you end the process with task manager or do you have to restart your whole pc?

its 32bit and the freazing up happens every time i move at some ordenery point lets say protector enclave if you stand there at maybe guild register or whats the name and i move down the stairs i wont see the building that are a litly bit far from stairs but when i get down than it freaze up and than shows up the buildings and all decorations and yes i think i hear somtingh but not repetitive its more like all the sounds that combine togheter lest say i yous a sword and i am agants a mage and he yous magick and than freaze up and than sundely both sound combine togheter and they get heared at same time . and as i was saying the freazing up happens and sound i guess it works fine exepct that combo noise maybe thast the repetitive you ment but all that last couple of sec like 2 or 1and than it works normaly but also when it freaze up it pulls me 2 or 1 feet backwards after the freazing up stops and again works fine but each time i move far from 1 position it will freaze up and show other decorations and building that i coudlnt saw Ps.and sry if i have bad spelling
  • darksnakesdarksnakes Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get freezes similar to this too, and im pretty sure its not my computer since its 8k ram and 7770 radeon graphics. It mostly happens in PVP just a freeze for 1-5 seconds then bam everything back to normal.
    edited May 2013
    oh and yea pvp same thing and same exaple at the map were is like stairs and when ever i move on some posision it will freaze up like when i need to fall from my spawining place it will freaze up always and stuff like that but when fighiting onley when i move on some posision were it will freaze up :(
  • xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    darksnakes wrote: »
    I get freezes similar to this too, and im pretty sure its not my computer since its 8k ram and 7770 radeon graphics. It mostly happens in PVP just a freeze for 1-5 seconds then bam everything back to normal.

8k RAM O_o WTH are you using?? 1983 Model 100??? O_o
  • jn2002dk1jn2002dk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a laptop yea? a couple of years old?

Your video card is not very good for new games but can you run other recent games without problems?
    edited May 2013
    well the games that i play form perfect world are forsaken works fine , champion online hmmm well it works i guess fine perfect world the game works fine blacklight retribution dosent work i mean i can play it but onley 5 min than it closes by it self because of the grafick card i think and riderz well it was a litly bit lagining i mean like cuting a lilty bit but notingh was freazing up in other games exepct forsaken
  • jn2002dk1jn2002dk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bradurinx wrote: »
    well i am not sure but i will tell you all the games i play right know and have play on this pc warframe works fine lol works fine diablo 3 works fine dota 2 works fine champions online well dint play it along time ago but yea it those have the freazing up thing world of tank works fine operations flashpoint works fine lets say all the games i play work fine(dint want to count all of them 2010 or lower even if i dont realy know wich game here is lower than 2010 expect lol ) and warframe is from 2013 and its still beta and works fine just neverwinter game its the onley game in my pc that is freazing up
    Ok. I guess the game's not really optimized at the moment
    Did you set all the graphics options as low as possible to see if it helps?

Your card is pretty weak for gaming so you might have to set options low and maybe go down a resolution or 2 to get it to work properly
    edited May 2013
    jn2002dk1 wrote: »
    Ok. I guess the game's not really optimized at the moment
    Did you set all the graphics options as low as possible to see if it helps?

oh yes i did first i put it on medium it work fine when i saw the freazing up i instantly put everything that was possible to low and still works fine but freaze up
    edited May 2013
    oh yes i did first i put it on medium it work fine when i saw the freazing up i instantly put everything that was possible to low and still works fine but freaze up
    Try setting your resolution lower and see if that helps
  • klixanklixan Member Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This was happening to me all the time until I disabled auto patching.

To do this, open the launcher, then click options, then put a check in 'disable on-demand patching'. This will force the game to patch itself before you start playing it (it could take a while, cause it's a big patch).

If you can stop the game from downloading patches in the background when you're playing, it should make a big difference.
    edited May 2013
    mine is put full screen window and thats why i cnat put it on lower resolution

and klixan I EVEN DONE that and still its freazing up
  • rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    have you tried updating you video card drivers and the AMD CCC? also you might want to turn of the AAA (Adaptive Anti Aliasing) for this game.
    edited May 2013
    mine is put full screen window and thats why i cnat put it on lower resolution

and klixan I EVEN DONE that and still its freazing up
    Can't you select FULLSCREEN from the drop down box under video options?
    If you can then you can try setting a lower resolution

Also, you could always post here too
    http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352
    edited May 2013
    i dint try updating and AAA i dont no how to turn it off and Jn2002 i can select fullscreen i will try that and thx for the link Ps.. i try fullscrean and i lower resoultion now it when it freaze up it not 2 or 1 sec now its less than 1 sec sooo yea thx jn2002 at list now it wont boder me :D when playing
  • pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i dint try updating and AAA i dont no how to turn it off and Jn2002 i can select fullscreen i will try that and thx for the link Ps.. i try fullscrean and i lower resoultion now it when it freaze up it not 2 or 1 sec now its less than 1 sec sooo yea thx jn2002 at list now it wont boder me :D when playing

There are a few settings that some find really hurt their game. A friend of mine plays on a laptop and he had to turn off post processing, bloom and (I think) ambient occlusion. That really freed up the memory on his card and gave him a nice fps increase.
    edited May 2013
    That's good:)

Also, make sure Anti Aliasing (AA), bloom, post processing, ambient occlusion and soft particles are all turned off
  • rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013

well, perhaps your drivers is just simply out-of-date then try update if you want some improvement. for the AAA:
    1. Right-click anywhere on the desktop and select the AMD Control Center
    2. Click on the Gaming menu and select 3D Applications Settings

if you don't know what you are doing, just simply put everything on "application settings" option or "off" option
    edited May 2013
    so how do i turnn off ? i put everything that i can use apllication settings but i dont see how to turn them off do i need to press again on the green one so the both will have empty inside ?