test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP queue does not port you into the instance

jakepigellojakepigello Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
At least 50% of the time when a PVP queue pops and I accept, I join the group but do not get ported into the map, so I can not participate. I have to leave the group, and even sometimes that is not possible. This does not happen to just me as I see it happen to others who are not ported into the map and have to be kicked.
Post edited by jakepigello on

Comments

• annadruvezannadruvez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have had this happen once in my grand total of a week playing. (I know, huge amount of time there.)

Anyway, I was not ported. I could not voluntarily leave the group. I right clicked and tried to go to the instance that the group lead was in - it told me I had to be in a different instance. I tried just about everything I could think of, but wound up sitting in the marketplace until the PVP instance was over. At that point, I was kicked from the group as per normal.

The only unusual thing I could find about that instance, was that a few members of the group were using voice chat. (The game's voice chat, not vent.)

I did send a bug report, but haven't gotten anything back - not even an autoreply.
    Pool of the Dead - NW-DLTS5X6TO - Duration: ~20 minutes - Daily Qualified

Fountain of Dread - NW-DACS7JITE - Duration: ~15minutes - BRAND NEW!
  • kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I missed dungeon delves yesterday because I spent an hour trying to queue and every time I got this bug.

Eventually if you keep trying you get into a situation where the game thinks you are in a dungeon and gives you the 'return to instance' button, but when you click on it you get loaded into the dungeon only to be booted for "you are not in this party". When this happens there is nothing you can do, you can't queue for dungeons and restarting the game doesn't fix it!
  • sojourner71sojourner71 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also have this bug... happened today, I cannot get into any pvp...
  • liviugliviug Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This usually happens to me just after I leave the party or I get kicked out (when I am on the pvp map), the next few games I queue for I don't get sent in the pvp map, it only shows me that I joined a party. I usually change character, do a pvp game with that one and return to the character after the game finishes and can get back into the pvp map.