test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Public Wishlist (things you would like to see in-game)

arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I would like everyone to post what they would like to see added to the game in this thread. Be reasonable, keep it clean and please stay on topic. Perhaps if we add what we want to see added in one thread we will get things seen and certain changes may be made as a result.

Here is my wishlist:

- Mount Tab
- Enchant tab
- Different Chat Tabs (LFG / Trade)
- Need roll only option available on class gear (when in party)
- When joining a party, be asked by the system if you want to join the party leader's instance
- increase the level range on skirmishes when in party (currently seems like if you are 3 levels difference you cant join the lower skirmish, maybe increase to 5 levels above/below required level to play)
- Log out to character select without having to log in again
- I would like to import my key-binds from another character when creating a new character
- I would like to be able to preview gear when purchasing
- I would like to be able to compare both equipped daggers (at same time) on a TR when comparing stats
- I would like to have an option to sheath/un-sheath my weapons
- More weapon variety
- More armor/weapon skins
- Companion training manuals made available (currently set as "coming soon")
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by arnathos on

Comments

• mistriosumistriosu Member Posts: 279 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    arnathos wrote: »
    I would like everyone to post what they would like to see added to the game in this thread. Be reasonable, keep it clean and please stay on topic. Perhaps if we add what we want to see added in one thread we will get things seen and certain changes may be made as a result.

Here is my wishlist:

- Mount Tab
    - Enchant tab
    - When joining a party, be asked by the system if you want to join the party leader's instance
    - increase the level range on skirmishes when in party (currently seems like if you are 3 levels difference you cant join the lower skirmish, maybe increase to 5 levels above/below required level to play)
    - I would like to import my key-binds from another character when creating a new character
    - I would like to be able to compare both equipped daggers (at same time) on a TR when comparing stats
    I love all of this. Every bit of it. Toss in "Hexblade Warlock" class and you can have my firstborn.
  • wanyeneqwanyeneq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In addition to what has been mentioned, I would like to see these smaller things, which I think they are already working on:

-Mail messages not displayed in duplicate
    -Improvement to AH interface -- particularly the reliability of filters
    -Ability to combine enchantments while the bank window is open, even if the enchantments must be in the adventuring bags, and not directly from the bank slot
    -Slight mechanical adjustments to threat; I don't think the general behavior as is, is necessarily bad, but hostiles should favor the party's cleric(s) just a bit less, a bit less often than they do. And I wouldn't advocate for a tank lockdown of mobs through threat increases. Simply less zeroing in on the cleric's heal/regen threat.
    -Continue to improve general connection performance, perhaps add an easy way for players to easily and explicitly submit traceroutes in game. As a companion, continue to improve hand offs between the login server and the shard server when selecting a character to play. Send feedback to the player if necessary, if it is a localized problem that clearly nothing can be done to help.

And eventually, these bigger or policy things:

-Round Robin/Draft Loot Formats
    -Consider including an account-wide shared bank
    -Consider periodic reset option for specs, even if some particular in game activity/quest is required; somewhere in the neighborhood of weekly or bi-weekly availability would be sufficient. At the least, it should accompany or shortly follow major skill changes that are patched in.
    -Consider making the performance tracker/parser/debugger available more often/on-demand, even it only captures and reports what I do outside of dungeon delves or other designated party zones.
    -Consider adding beer. My dwarf is thirsty. Extremely, thirsty.
  • vilocviloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    My addition would be an auto-fill option for professions where it takes your highest quality assets to fill all the slots at once instead of manually doing it for each slot.
  • bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see the basic assets for leadership be able to be upgraded to rare quality like all other professions. (Armor & Sword) I would also like a "Collect & Re-Q" for professions UI. I would also like to see workers stack opposed to being in singles.

Thats all I really want :D

Wait there is something else...

A profession/skill like fusion that breaks down gear into basic (common) resources. Higher/better drops from identified gear opposed not being identified.
  • arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wanyeneq wrote: »
    -Improvement to AH interface -- particularly the reliability of filters
    -Ability to combine enchantments while the bank window is open, even if the enchantments must be in the adventuring bags, and not directly from the bank slot

these are also soo required
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to have a tank class in the game.
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

It has nothing to do with level difference. You can have a group of level 10's and 11's and you can't join the Blacklake Skirmish because level 11 is already in the next Skirmish bracket. But I definitely agree that the brackets should at least overlap somewhat.
    /gotocharacterselect works in the meantime (or you can even bind it with e.g. /bind Ctrl+O gotocharacterselect)
    /bind_save_file mykeybinds.txt
    /bind_load_file mykeybinds.txt

I want a healer companion that doesn't think she's a tank by always running into melee.
    Companion customization.
    Companion commands (Hold, Follow, Attack)
  • radiick507radiick507 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A sort button in the Bank!
  • arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    It has nothing to do with level difference. You can have a group of level 10's and 11's and you can't join the Blacklake Skirmish because level 11 is already in the next Skirmish bracket. But I definitely agree that the brackets should at least overlap somewhat.

/gotocharacterselect works in the meantime (or you can even bind it with e.g. /bind Ctrl+O gotocharacterselect)

/bind_save_file mykeybinds.txt
    /bind_load_file mykeybinds.txt

I want a healer companion that doesn't think she's a tank by always running into melee.
    Companion customization.
    Companion commands (Hold, Follow, Attack)

Thanks for the input, i will definitely try the commands listed, keep the suggestions coming folks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • madhatternynjamadhatternynja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can think of several key things I want added. Queues for dungeons making sense and not stickign 4 TR and 1 GWF in the same group. If someone drops, the game automatically searches for classes to fill the roles of left members. So that way if my cleric leaves and I don't want to lose all my progress, I can wait or manually requeue and actually finish dungeons, regularly. A class that can actually tank would be nice, TR and DC get more aggro then the supposed tank ever does.
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like a tab for enchants/runes. Failing that I'd like an extra large bag in the shop that would only hold enchants and runes, but was much bigger than the standard bags.

Adjusting the AD cost of mount training. It shouldn't cost more to upgrade a single rank 1 or 2 mount than it does to buy a rank 3 mount from the shop that benefits all your characters.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1) Lizardman playable race !

2) see 1
  • stormysgstormysg Member Posts: 93
    edited May 2013

Here is my wishlist:

- Mount Tab
    - Enchant tab
    - More weapon variety
    - More armor/weapon skins
    - Companion training manuals made available (currently set as "coming soon")

log out to character select is possible just type /gotocharacterselect
  • isakongmingisakongming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, besides this here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?284201-Isnt-it-time-for-these-two-chat-features

I would really freaking like the companion training tombs to be added.
    Then have the level cap of companions upped to at least level 40.
    Next up, bosses in foundry quests (not boss loot, just bosses)
    The ability to create group based foundry dungeons.