test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

kicked out of a DD while beeing Party leader

andyyypmandyyypm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
SO i just finished a dungeons delves on Karrundax. And after killing the last boss i got kicked out of the party, and kicked from the dungeon, and so was a friend that was with me. AND i had the party lead...
So now i just spent 1hour doing that sh*t dungeon just to come out empty handed because i didn't get any boss drops and i didn't get to open the final chest!

AND even if i wasnt the one with the party lead, tell me how is it fair that someone can just kick you at the end?

Oh, and good job with the useless support service.. and fake "call a gm"
Hard to say I expected more from pw team.. cause i really didn't..
Post edited by andyyypm on

Comments

• armorboxarmorbox Member Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    You should not play, you should test because this is open beta.
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea if you had the lead before queueing - you will ALWAYS lose it, see this thread and reply please:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?177562-Grouping-tools-in-dire-need-of-improvement

PS: If you did that dungeon in 1 hour you were exploiting anyways, it's insanely long if done as intended.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • andyyypmandyyypm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    armorbox wrote: »

Beta > the game support team should listen to the players and respond/patch/fix/change accordingly. Because this is a beta, that is what betas are for.
    PWI game > the game support... wait, what? what is that?
    axer128 wrote: »
    Yea if you had the lead before queueing - you will ALWAYS lose it, see this thread and reply please:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?177562-Grouping-tools-in-dire-need-of-improvement

PS: If you did that dungeon in 1 hour you were exploiting anyways, it's insanely long if done as intended.

If there'll always be someone who can just kick you out of the dungeon just because he feels like it, is there even a point to do dungeons? And just because we took 1hour does not mean we were exploiting or not. Maybe you're just undergeared, or you have been playing with the wrong team setups. And actually Karrundax is one of the shorttest/easier T2 dungeons.
  • gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmm that is really ribbish :( but are you sure you were party leader? there is a glitch where sometimes it displays party leader on yourself, when you are not. basicly hovering over everyone and seeing if anyone else also has party leader will reveal it, when this happens its the other person the real leader, since the glitch jsut missdisplays leader on yourself sometimes aswell. still rubbish that people would stoop so low as kicking at the end, and easily solved if they can be bothered, jsut remove kick feature after killing boss until you exit. seen plenty of MMOs that do that
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • andyyypmandyyypm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's pretty stupid to give the lead to someone out of the original party. I mean, if you make a party of 4 and queue to a dungeon, why should the leader be the random person?
    And even if you queue with 5 people, why is the lead then random when you enter the dungeon too?
    And giving the power to kick anyone to just 1 person on the party is also pretty stupid, since if you want to do a dungeon it has to be with 5 people, if you can't find that many people you can't do it. If you do find them, the lead won't be yours when you get inside.. **** logic..
    Vote-kick would easily solve the problem..
  • spineshatterspineshatter Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    armorbox wrote: »

No, it is not. This is a soft launch. If there is a functioning cash shop, the game has launched. This is not debatable. I am tired of seeing people say stuff like this. If they can take my money, they can deliver a working retail product.