test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Daggers.

bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Wich daggers u guys recommend to start T1? i got from a friend a sharp nethril blade i belive is called, but i was looking at the pvp ones and look or stat wise, any input what i should get while i get the castle never ones? Thanks.
Post edited by bori08 on

Comments

• Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I prefer the PVP daggers we get from Trade of Blades particularly because in place of the Power the other daggers have, the PVP daggers give us Armor Penetration and an increase in HP. Power is good for getting better flat DPS, but Armor Penetration gives us the ability to deal decent damage even against those who have really high defense stats like Clerics and Guardian Fighters.
  • Options
    bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im sorry , i mean thanks for the input but i should have write that i only do pve not pvp but the pvp daggers have armor pen wich is nice and help dps .
  • Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm confident that Armor Penetration will still be able to show its effects in PVE as most mobs will have a certain amount of defense% on. The Battlefield Scavenger set gives us a nice boost in HP, Armor Pen, Power and Critical, basically all the stats that Rogues won't be able to get enough of. If you're looking for max DPS, all the other daggers are pretty much similar but even the T2 ones grow pale in comparison to the Battlefield Scavenger daggers.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    bori08 wrote: »
    im sorry , i mean thanks for the input but i should have write that i only do pve not pvp but the pvp daggers have armor pen wich is nice and help dps .

Unlike in WoW... PvP gear transitions seamlessly into PvE situations and vise-versa. The stats on it will not hurt your performance.
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I picked the cheapest one that had both high dps and a weapon enchant slot (I have a few epic enchants from lockboxes). I forget the name but that was my criteria. There is one that is very low dps (almost blue quality) with a weap enchant slot, and a bunch without the enchant slot, I think it cost me 25k diamonds to bypass those to get it.

Even if you do not care about the enchant, watch the dps values, it varies a lot from epic to epic.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cool thanks, yeah i just realize that i pass on one thinking mine was better :(